The 8022 is an extremely versatile HD/SD tool featuring advanced 10-bit format conversion.
The 8022 accepts Dual-rate HD/SD SMPTE-292/259M-C digital inputs and can up or down convert incoming signals and re-aspect to 4x3, 16x9 or user programmable aspect ratios. In addition, the 8022 can cross convert HD signals between 1080 and 720. Both Digital and Analog HD/SD and XGA outputs are available.
The 8022 can frame rate convert 24 frame video to 60 frames, move interlace to progressive and back. The unit also has extensive user configurable reticule overlays. The 8022 has 10-bit video processing, advanced deinterlacing and motion compensation, with 12-bit analog encoding. The 8022 includes embedded audio pass through, with delay correction. The unit can be configured via dip switches or controlled remotely for monitoring wall applications.
Cobalt Digital 8022 HS/SD Format Converter Features:
- High quality up, down and cross format conversion
- Three outputs: HD/SD digital or analog HD and SD
- Auto standard detect and configuration SMPTE 292/259M-C
- Full aspect ratio conversion (two axis DVE)
- Wide-band analog YPbPr, RGB or XGA output
- 4x3, 16x9 or user programmable safe area reticules
- Remote reticule control available
- 3:2 frame rate and HD standards conversion
- Two dual-rate HD/SD reclocked input copies
- Full 10-bit video path and 12-bit analog encoding
- Analog Bi or Tri-level sync on video and external H&V
- Compact rugged steel chassis
- External configuration switches and remote port.
- Adjustable output gain control
- Five year warranty
- Universal CE Approved Power Supply Included
Why not buy this Cobalt Digital 8022 HS/SD Format Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Cobalt Digital 8022 HS/SD Format Converter or Call 800-841-9238