The SB-8802LCM: 8x8 Component HDTV Video (without audio) Video Matrix Routing Switcher is compatible with component video signals which are without audio (YPbPr or RGB). Supporting HD resolutions like 480p, 720p and 1080i/p, it comes with eight individual inputs and eight individual outputs of component video. Since, it happens to be a matrix router, therefore, it can route any input to any output, or one single input can be routed with multiple outputs, and other combinations as well as completely eliminating the need of moving along with the output and input cables. The device is very useful for the matrix signals coming from source component-video YPbPr/RGB devices like Blu-Ray, Gaming stations, Camcorders, VCRs, Satellite Receivers, DVDs, CAT5 Set Top Boxes, etc. to component video destination devices YpbPr/RGB like LCD TVs, Plasma displays, HDTV, Projectors, etc. The input selection is done through the push buttons provided on the front panel with either RS-232 control or Infrared Remote-control by the computer. It also comes with GUI switching programs based on Windows. For the storage of preset matrices, eight memory locations are provided in this switcher.
8x8 Component HDTV Video (w/o audio) Video Matrix Routing Switcher Features
- Switcher for Component HDTV Video, between multiple displays and sources
- Resolution-support: 408p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
- IR extender remote port extends IR to 1,000 feet
- Supports all Component Video devices like HDTV and Plasma TV display
- RS-232 serial interface uses easy ASCII commands
- RS-232 Driver, supports Windows (all OS)
- Controls for User interface:
- Windows-based Desktop control software, RS-232 port for NB control
- Front Panel buttons for manual control
- Infra Red remote-control
- Includes Desktop, rack-mount 19 inch, 1RU rack-mount bracket
- Power supply: DC12Volt, Universal Type Switch: 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
- 325Mhz per channel Video Bandwidth
Why not buy this 8x8 Component HDTV Video (w/o audio) Video Matrix Routing Switcher today?
8x8 Component HDTV Video (w/o audio) Video Matrix Routing Switcher
- Type of Switcher: (8) In to (8) Out, Component Video (YPBPR) Matrix Switcher
- I/O Signals: Component Video (YPBPR) 0.5~1.0Vpp, DDC 5Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 325MHz (-3dB), 200mVpp
- Video Supported: Higher resolution formats 480i/p, 720p & 1080i/p
- Low All Hostile Crosstalk: -83dB@5MHz
- Controls: IR remote, Select buttons on the front panel & RS-232
- PC RS-232 Control: RS-232 interface serial via DRV on a PC
- IR Extend Distance: ~984 ft/300M IR line cable via IR remote control
- Gain Control: 60MHz 0.1dB gain flatness
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 x 8 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 3.95 Kg / 6.58 lb
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC)
- Power Supply: DC12V / 2A (consumption 1.6A Max) Universal switch type 50/60Hz,100~230VAC
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-8802LCM 8x8 Component HDTV Video Matrix Routing Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.