HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K Modular SDI Matrix Routers
are integrated SDI video modular matrix switchers. The chassis back plane allows any SDI input to be routed to any SDI output, or the same SDI input to be routed to all SDI outputs, or any combination. It also supports HDMI in and out allowing you to cross convert between HDMI and SDI sources and output devices, like TVs with HDMI inputs. The SDI output card includes an internal DIP switch for resolution adjustment for times when the auto-adoption cannot detect an unusual display video resolution. These SDI Matrix switchers supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M).
The core of these Modular SDI Matrix Routers consist of either a 9x9, 18x18, 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports either 9, 18 & 36 SDI input cards and either 9, 18 & 36 SDI output cards. You can even convert between HDMI and SDI sources and output devices, like TVs with HDMI inputs.You can control the switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above. It also has optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ SDI Matrix Routers apart from others:
- Supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M) in and out cards
- Supports HDMI in and out cards w/SDI Conversion
- Supports HDBaseT CAT5 extenders to 220 feet in and out
- Supports a 3G-SDI loopout on the input and output SDI cards
- Supports 3.5 mm analog pass-through audio on the input and output SDI cards
- Seamless (100ms) SDI Switching
- Optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- 2-Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like HDMI, VGA, DVI, Fiber, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
The WolfPack™ Modular 3G-SDI Matrix Router allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Modular 3G-SDI Matrix Routers advanced processor allows it to process up to 36-live signals simultaneously that means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between 36-SDI inputs and 36-outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
WolfPack™ 16x32 SDI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36 card out card cage
- 16 - 1-port SDI input cards = 16 SDI inputs
- 32 - 1-port SDI output cards = 32 SDI outputs
- 20 additional SDI input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 4 additional SDI output slots for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
Our Modular SDI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution SDI sources routed to SDI or HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These Modular SDI Matrix Routers Feature:
- Auto adapts with 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M)
- Supports 2 - SDI outputs with the same video. Use one as a loopout for a local monitor.
- 3.5mm audio de-embeds
- DIP switch for resolution adjustment
- Protocol: SMPTE and ITU
- Color Space: RGB444, YUV444 and YUV422
- Resolution: 1920x1080p@60Hz
- Seamless switching speed of 100ms (0.1 sec)
- No latency
- Controllable via the matrices front panel buttons, RS232, WEB GUI and iOS/Android App
- Plug & play
- 3 - chassis sizes: From 9 input and 9 outputs cards to 36 input and 36 output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- Output Cards Supported:
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular SDI Matrix Routers are the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.EDID Explained:
The Modular SDI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our SDI Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing SDI video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy one of our SDI Matrix Routers today?