HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ Modular SDI Matrix Routers are integrated SDI video modular matrix switchers. The chassis back plane allows any SDI input to be routed to any SDI output, or the same SDI input to be routed to all SDI outputs, or any combination. It also supports HDMI in and out allowing you to cross convert between HDMI and SDI sources and output devices, like TVs with HDMI inputs. The SDI output card includes an internal DIP switch for resolution adjustment for times when the auto-adoption cannot detect an unusual display video resolution. These SDI Matrix switchers supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M).
The core of these Modular SDI Matrix Routers consists of either a 9x9, 18x18, 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports either 9, 18 & 36 SDI input cards and either 9, 18 & 36 SDI output cards. You can even convert between HDMI and SDI sources and output devices, like TVs with HDMI inputs. You can control the switch via its iOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does have IR and a remote control and can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above. It also has optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers.
Reasons that set our WolfPack™ SDI Matrix Routers apart from others:
- Supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M) in and out cards
- Supports HDMI in and out cards w/SDI Conversion
- Supports HDBaseT CAT5 extenders to 220 feet in and out
- Supports a 3G-SDI loopout on the input and output SDI cards
- Supports 3.5 mm analog pass-through audio on the input and output SDI cards
- Seamless (100ms) SDI Switching
- Optional Crestron, RTI, Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- 2-Power Supplys with larger matrices if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPack Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards are available like HDMI, VGA, DVI, Fiber, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
The WolfPack™ Modular 3G-SDI Matrix Router allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Modular 3G-SDI Matrix Routers advanced processor allows it to process up to 36-live signals simultaneously that means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between 36-SDI inputs and 36-outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
WolfPack™ 16x32 SDI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36 card out card cage
- 16 - 1-port SDI input cards = 16 SDI inputs
- 32 - 1-port SDI output cards = 32 SDI outputs
- 20 additional SDI input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 4 additional SDI output slots for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is exceptionally reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for repair.
Our Modular SDI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution SDI sources routed to SDI or HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These Modular SDI Matrix Routers Feature:
- Auto adapts with 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M) and 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M)
- Supports 2 - SDI outputs with the same video. Use one as a loopout for a local monitor.
- 3.5mm audio de-embeds
- DIP switch for resolution adjustment
- Protocol: SMPTE and ITU
- Color Space: RGB444, YUV444 and YUV422
- Resolution: 1920x1080p@60Hz (doesn't support email@example.com)
- Seamless switching speed of 100ms (0.1 sec)
- No latency
- Controllable via the matrices front panel buttons, RS232, WEB GUI and iOS/Android App
- Plug & play
- 3 - chassis sizes: From 9 input and 9 outputs cards to 36 input and 36 output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4K HDMI
- Output Cards Supported:
- 4K HDMI
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Support resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular SDI Matrix Routers is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix supports hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
EDID Explained: The Modular SDI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our SDI Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing SDI video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy one of our SDI Matrix Routers today?
Modular 3G-SDI HDMI Matrix Routers Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 9, 18 & 36 inputs and 9, 18 & 36 outputs
- Resolution support: 3G-SDI
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10闁 to 50闁
- Storage Temperature -25闁 to 55闁
Why not buy one of these Modular 3G-SDI Matrix Routers today?
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Keypad for WolfPack Matrix Systems
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Modules
- Optional $125 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Free Windows PC Control Software on select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
This card used with our modular SDI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third-party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "Failed" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & SDI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a video of the WolfPack 9x9 card cage model showing the fast switching speed and its features. The larger 18x18 card cage model will operate exactly the same but will allow more input and output cards.