Use these coax cables from your satellite dish, cable supplier and/or Over-The-Air HDTV antenna. An high definition signal has >4X more data in it than a standard definition as well as the signal comes down the line faster. These RF cables have very low capacitance so the high frequency content if the high definition picture is not impacted.
SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR HIGH DEFINITION COAX CABLE ASSEMBLY'S:
- HDTV Signal: 1080p minimum
- 75-ohm impedance so it match your high definition receiver
- Fully Swept tested to 2200 MHz which far exceed HDTV specs
- Fully plated nickel plated F connectors
- AWG 18 Solid copper center conductor
- Double aluminum foil shield
- 67% Tinned-copper braid shield
- 0.193" OD CPE dielectric
- 0.275" OD black PVC jacket
- UL-AWM style 1354 80C 30V
- Meets NEC article 820-V rating
These coax cable assembly's are specifically designed for HDTV installations so the high definition signal cannot be impacted by the cable and you get a flawless 720p / 1080i / 1080p picture.
Why not replace all the coax cable assembly's in your house to insure yourself that you're getting the best high definition picture coming into your rooms.