HDTV Supplys DVI Extender
is a transmitter and receiver pair that transmits a single channel of DVI video up to WUXGA and two audio channels over one single mode fiber. The DVI Extenders all digital encoding delivers noise-free transmissions that retain all of their initial parameters, regardless of fiber optic cable attenuation.
DVI Extender Features:
- High Speed and long distance transmission by 1 channel SC type multi-mode optical fiber
- Corresponding to T.M.D.S signal (single link)
- R, G, B, Clock signal is transmitted over optical fiber
- Self detecting function for EDID information
- EMC & Safety : CE, UL, FCC
- Connector (transmitter) : DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Connector (receiver) : DVI-D (male), SC connector (female)
- Optic fiber : 1ch / Multi-mode(50/125μm)
- Pixel Clock : 165MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution & Distance
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz / 500M (1,650ft)
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) @ 60Hz / 1,000M (3,300ft)
- Power Consumption (transmitter) : 0.8W (max)
- Power Consumption (receiver) : 0.6W (max)
- Power Supply (transmitter) : Optional
- Power Supply (receiver) : 100~240V DC 5V, 2A
- Dimensions : 40W x 67D x 15H (mm)
- Operating Temperature range : 0˚C ~ 50˚C
- Storage Temperature range : -20˚C ~ 70˚C
This DVI Extender is designed to let digital flat panel display signal extend over 1,000 meters away from host based on DVI standard by optical transmission technology. Its small package and pseudo DDC detect function and Self-EDID detect function to use standard SC fiber connector allow users to install and utilize the device conveniently.
Why not buy this DVI Extender today?