Octava 4x8 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT5/6 with POE
HD48STPMX8: with 8 CAT6 Output Cards + 8 Zone Receivers
The HD4xSTPMX CardFrame HDMI Matrix is a flexible matrix that shares up to 4 HDMI sources to up to 8 HDMI equipped display devices. It connects each zone receiver over a single CAT 6 cable. This matrix supports system expansion. It starts with a 4 zone bundle, but you can add plug-in-output cards to empower the System Installer to add zones and transform your system into an eight zone system with minimal investment.
The HD4xSTPMX CardFrame HDMI Matrix makes HD video connectivity quite simple using a single Cat 6 cable. This multi-format matrix switch makes possible extension of 1080p, 3D video and advanced bit stream multichannel audio formats 200ft on a single Cat 6A cable.
The HD4xSTPMX comes with IR and RS-232 port that allows it to extend IR and RS-232 controls and PoE (Power over Ethernet) power that simplifies installations, without compromising on the quality of 1080P HD video and audio. The best part is that this matrix conserves power. The CAT 6 outputs and attached Zone Receivers enter the Power Save mode automatically when the display is turned off.
The HD4xSTPMX makes use of the PoE, to power the connected HDSTP-70-RX receiver thereby proving hassle free and compact installations.
Octava HD48STPMX8 HDMI Matrix over Single CAT 6 cable- Video Audio Control Power Features:
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Up to 8 outputs
- Configurable and upgradeable. Choose from 1- 8 ouputs. Upgrade to more outputs as needed (up to 8)
- 3D, 1080P
- Distributes HD Video, Audio, IR, RS-232 and power over single Cat6A cables up to 200ft (60m).
- Non-blocking Matrix view Any Source on Any Display
- IR Control of the matrix via front panel sensor and from each Receiver location
- Power over Ethernet, PoE, provides power to Zone Receiver unit
- Wideband IR 20-60 KHz circuitry for maximum IR remote compatibility
- RS-232 extension and forwarding for controlling display device
- Bi-Directional IR Send IR from display side to source side OR vice versa
- IP Control using Telnet
- EDID Management plus custom EDID via USB
- Front Panel Control
- Ability to save and recall presets allows users to Store and Quickly recall favorite Input/output configurations.
- Field-upgradeable firmware via USB
- CAT 6 outputs and attached Zone Receivers enter Auto Power Save mode when display turned OFF
Why not buy this Octava HD48STPMX8 HDMI Matrix over Single CAT 6 cable- Video Audio Control Power today?
Octava HD48STPMX8 HDMI Matrix over Single CAT 6 cable- Video Audio Control Power Specifications
|4x8 HDMI Matrix Router w/iPad & Android App|
|4x8 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher with WEB GUI & Remote IR|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Octava 4x8 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT5/6 with POE or Call 800-841-9238