NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-M HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, Desktop, Medical Grade Power Supply
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-M HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, Desktop, Medical Grade Power Supply allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI/DVI video from two, three, or four different sources on a single monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in quad, PiP, full, or custom mode. In custom display mode, each of the quadrants can be adjusted to any size and positioned to any location on the display.
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-M HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, Desktop, Medical Grade Power Supply Features:
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size, position and selection of any or all windows are customizable.
- 2- and 3-source viewing is possible with this method.
- Maintain input aspect ratio if desired-no stretching necessary.
- Layer display windows and adjust transparency of each video source display.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Four-channel non-mixing or one channel mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio.
- Bandwidth up to 165 MHz
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 2.0625 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Zoom, pan, and crop the image from any source to focus on key areas.
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources (e.g. source 1 and source 2 video are active while only source 3 audio is active).
- Multiple audio sources can be simultaneously active in any display mode or preset layout.
- Adjustable audio gain with VU level indicators for each input channel.
- A customized text label can be added for each video window to provide easy input identification (UMD).
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Use DVIA-HD-CNVTR-LC or DVI-HD-CNVTR DVI + Audio to HDMI Converters to pass and independently switch audio signals to the multiviewer.
- Control the multiviewer through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, keyboard/mouse commands, on screen display (OSD), front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen.
- Each video source in the cascade can be controlled directly from the Web Server graphical user interface under Custom Mode Settings.
- Backup and restore multiviewer configurations.
- Supported output resolutions can be selected or set to auto detect optimal resolution from the monitor's EDID.
- Available options: desktop unit, 1RU rackmount unit, dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU
- Rackmount units can be mounted so that the front panel buttons are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Rackmount units include cable management shelf.
- All units can be purchased with a medical grade power supply for healthcare industries.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-HD-4RT-M HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, Desktop, Medical Grade Power Supply today?