Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-HD41L 4 Input 1 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel
Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-HD41L 2 Input 2 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel
is Mini SDI video routing switchers are available in three versions: 2 inputs with 2 outputs, 4 inputs with 1 output and 4 inputs with 2 outputs. The 2x2 and 4x1 versions have dual BNC connectors per output. The Mini router is ideal for applications that do not need rack mounting, need a compact size and when low cost is important.These small routers do not skimp on either technical performance or control features. The mini router employs the same high reliability components used in Matrix Switch Corporation's other routers.Matrix Switch Corporation routers offer flexible and user friendly control, including a built in web page interface, the powerful but easy to use MASCOT protocol, and some common 3rd party protocols. In addition to the built-in button panel interface the Mini SDI routers offer external contact closure control via unused pins on the D9 serial connector, for added project integration flexibility.
Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-HD41L 4 Input 1 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel Features:
- Dual BNCs per output often eliminates the need for additional distribution amplifiers
- Re-clocks standard SDI rates 3G (2.97 Gbit/s), HD (1.484 Gbit/s), and SD (270 Mbit/s)
- Auto bypass of non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbit/s to 3 Gbit/s
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Different SDI rates can be used on different inputs interchangeably and without restriction
- Inputs can be switched to multiple outputs without restriction
- Outputs can be individually muted
- Vertical interval switching using vertical sync input (Tri-level sync or NTSC/PAL black burst)
- Store and recall up to 10 preset salvos
- Includes button control panel interface
- Supports Matrix Switch Corporation Remote Panels
- Ethernet port for control via built in web page interface or TCP/IP ports
- Interactive web page interface (Interactive Demo)
- Serial control via RS-232 port
- Support for some common 3rd party protocols for added integration flexibility
- System software updates over Ethernet port
- Compact enclosure design with a depth of only 5 inches
- Less than 2 pounds
- Uses less than 5 watts
- External DC power supply
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
Why not buy this Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-HD41L 4 Input 1 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Button Panel today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).