Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-1HD0816S+DC 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Status Panel (Aviation)
The MSC-1HD0816S+DC SDI routing switcher has 8 inputs and 16 outputs, supports reclocking of standard 3G/HD/SD SDI rates, automatic bypass of non-standard rates between 20 Mbit/s and 3 Gbit/s, and passes all SDI embedded audio/ancillary data. In addition any output can be independently muted. Switch on vertical sync is provided with the sync reference input with a pass-through connector and provides support for Tri-level sync and NTSC/PAL black burst signals.
A D25 connector provides the capability to hook up a second matrix level directly to this router with a 25 pin straight through cable, for additional audio format possibilities from the standard embedded SDI audio support.
Matrix Switch Corporation routers provide several options for control and system integration. The built-in webpage interface offers a convenient method for control and configuration using a PC or mobile device (Interactive Demo). In addition to Matrix Switch Corporation's powerful yet easy to use MASCOT protocol, there is also support for some common 3rd party protocols. Additional control interfaces on this router include: RS-232, and TCP/IP over the Ethernet interface.
Matrix Switch Corporation Remote Panels can also be used with this router for remote control up to a virtually unlimited distance over TCP/IP.
All aviation models come with a MIL spec power connector for aircraft DC power interface, 18-50 VDC isolated internal power supply (28 VDC nominal), secured (Locktite) screws and chassis components for anti-vibration and airworthiness, and 24 hour burn-in. Manufacturer's conformance certificate issued for all systems. Because aviation systems operate directly from aircraft power, no power supply is included.
Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-1HD0816S+DC 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Status Panel (Aviation) Features:
- 18-75 VDC isolated internal power supply (28 VDC nominal)
- Secured (Locktite) screws and chassis components for anti-vibration and airworthiness
- Mil-spec power connector for aircraft DC power interface
- 24 hour burn in
- Operating Tempature: -25C to +85C
- Operating Altitude: 40,000Ft
- Manufacturer's conformance certificate issued for all systems
- Re-clocks standard SDI rates 3G (2.97 Gbit/s), HD (1.484 Gbit/s), and SD (270 Mbit/s)
- Auto bypass of non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbit/s to 3 Gbit/s
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Different SDI rates can be used on different inputs interchangeably and without restriction
- Additional audio level can be connected to D25 connector (see Related Products), with break away from video support
- Inputs can be switched to multiple outputs without restriction
- Outputs can be individually muted
- Vertical interval switching using vertical sync input (Tri-level sync or NTSC/PAL black burst)
- Store and recall up to 10 preset salvos
- Includes panel with status lights
- Supports Matrix Switch Corporation Remote Panels
- Ethernet port for control via built in web page interface or TCP/IP ports
- Interactive web page interface (Interactive Demo)
- Serial control via RS-232 port
- Support for some common 3rd party protocols for added integration flexibility
- System software updates over Ethernet port
- External DC power supply
- Redundant power supply option (additional charge applies)
- Low noise forced air cooled
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
Why not buy this Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-1HD0816S+DC 8 Input 16 Output 3G-SDI Video Router With Status Panel (Aviation) today?