Kramer VS-34FD 8K Ready 34 Port Multi Format Digital Matrix Switcher with Interchangeable I/Os
This Kramer VS-34FD 8K Ready 34 Port Multi Format Digital Matrix Switcher with Interchangeable I/Os is a high performance, 34−port, 8K−ready, multi−format, modular matrix switcher for AV signals, including HDMI™, HDBaseT, Fiber Optic, VGA, SDI, as well as analog and digital audio. The modular chassis features 17 slots for installing a full range of input/output modules and can be populated as 2x32, 32x2 or any other configuration in between in increments of two inputs or two outputs. The chassis includes a control module and an additional redundant power supply for optional installation.
Kramer VS-34FD 8K Ready 34 Port Multi Format Digital Matrix Switcher with Interchangeable I/Os Features:
- High–Performance Modular Matrix Switcher — Professional, 8K–ready matrix for switching multi–format AV signals. Features Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Modular & Easily Configurable Platform — Input and output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 2, creating a matrix of 2 x 32, 32 x 2 or any configuration in between. Select from a full array of popular and legacy formats to populate the chassis. This matrix is compatible with some existing modular matrix modules.
- Flexible Infrastructure Conversion — Kramer Core™ technology enables copper or twisted pair to be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers.
- Build–in Independent Analog Audio Matrix — Allow audio independent routing through the VS–34FD.
- Integrated Ethernet Switch — Enables a single Ethernet cable connection to allow network distribution to all HDBaseT far end extender devices.
- Quick and Efficient Management — Compatible with Kramer Network enterprise management platform providing: Automatic discovery through the network, FW upgrade management for matrix and cards, identification of card type and location and indication of card status (module ID, actual firmware versions), matrix switching, specific card features configuration (for example, volume levels on audio cards), store and recall of predefined switching scenarios, and more.
- Content Protection Support — HDCP 2.2 compliant, with compatible DVI, HDMI, and HDBaseT modules. Supports disabling HDCP when needed.
- Fast Switching Support on Outputs Configuration — Reduces or removes switching delay.
- EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Second Power Supply — Redundant, hot–swappable (purchased separately).
- Flexible Control Options — Local control from the front panel, including: switching, executing multiple switches simultaneously, storage and recall of multiple switching configurations, front panel lockout. Distance control with user–friendly web GUI via Ethernet and Protocol 3000 API via Ethernet or RS–232.
- Modular Cooling System — 2 easily replaceable, low–noise, hot–swappable fan racks.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and error LED and LCD display facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local FW upgrade via mini USB port, in/out audio jacks for unit testing, and reset button for convenient unit reset (for future use) ensure lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting in a 4U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power supply
Why not buy this Kramer VS-34FD 8K Ready 34 Port Multi Format Digital Matrix Switcher with Interchangeable I/Os today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).