Kramer VP-790 8–Input ProScale™ Genlock Presentation Scaler/Switcher
This Kramer VP-790 8–Input ProScale™ Genlock Presentation Scaler/Switcher is a high–quality presentation scaler/switcher for RGB component, computer graphics, composite, s–Video, HDMI, DVI and 3G HD–SDI signals. The unit takes one of the inputs, scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the computer graphics, DVI/HDMI and 3G HD–SDI outputs simultaneously.
Kramer VP-790 8–Input ProScale™ Genlock Presentation Scaler/Switcher Features:
- HQV® Video Processing – HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state–of–the–art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de–interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard–definition and high–definition signals.
- Max. Data Rate – 3Gbps (3G HD–SDI).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant – The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy–protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Multi–Standard Operation – SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Video Warping – Uses user–generated screen coordinates to match any linear or non–linear surface.
- Edge Blending – Facilitates building large images using multiple projectors by feathering the overlapped edges.
- Video Inputs – 1 HDMI, 1 computer graphics video (15–pin HD), 2 composite video (BNC & RCA), 1 s–Video (4–pin), component video (RGBS), 1 DVI and 1 3G HD–SDI.
- Genlock Input – Ideal for use in broadcast video applications.
- Scaled Outputs – DVI/HDMI, 3G HD–SDI & computer graphics video (15–pin HD).
- Scales and Zooms – Up to 400% of the original size.
- Gaming Mode Option – For minimum latency.
- Audio Output – S/PDIF de–embedded from HDMI or SDI.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections – Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Built–in ProcAmp – Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
- Front Panel Controls – OSD, front panel buttons including test pattern, PIP and Reset to XGA/720p.
- Non–Volatile Memory – Saves final settings.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel with OSD (on–screen display), IR remote, Ethernet and RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-790 8–Input ProScale™ Genlock Presentation Scaler/Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).