This Kramer 650R Coax-DVI Receiver accepts up to 5 coax signals from a 650T Transmitter, and converts them into DVI, RS-232, and IR signals. It supports data rates up to 1.65 Gbps, and has a system range of up to 500??(150m) when used with 5xRG-6 cables. Compatible with HDTV and HDCP signals, the receiver upgrades legacy RGBHV cabling to DVI signals. The 650T Transmitter powers the receiver via a single RG-6 cable. Being compact (4.7 x 2.8 x 1.0" / 12 x 7 x 2.4 cm), 3 units can be rack-mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adaptor.
Kramer 650R Coax-DVI Receiver Features:
- Accepts up to 5 Coax Signals
- Offers data rates up to 1.65 Gbps
- System range of up to 500' (150m) when used with 5xRG-6 cables
- Compatible with HDTV and HDCP signals
- Upgrades legacy RGBHV cabling to DVI signals
- Powered by the 650T transmitter via a single RG-6 cable
- Compact (4.7 x 2.8 x 1.0" / 12 x 7 x 2.4 cm)
- 3 units can be rack-mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adaptor
Why not buy this Kramer 650R Coax-DVI Receiver today?
Kramer 650R Coax-DVI Receiver Specifications:
- Inputs: 5 BNC connectors
- Outputs: 1 DVI connector
- Ports: IR on 3.5mm mini jack, RS-232 on 9-pin D-sub connector
- Bandwidth: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- Power Source: 12V DC, 330mA
- Dimensions: 12.0cm x 7.0cm x 2.4cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.0"), W, D, H.
- Weight: 0.3kg (0.7lbs) approx
- Accessories: Power supply
- Options: Kramer external remote IR receiver
- Package Weight: 1.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9 x 4.9 x 3.5"