Key Digital KD-PS22UTX 4K/18G 328ft (100m) HDMI over HDBaseT Extender
This Key Digital KD-PS22UTX 4K/18G 328ft (100m) HDMI over HDBaseT Extender with 2 HDMI Inputs, 2 Mirrored Outputs (HDBaseT, HDMI), USB 2.0, LAN, Audio De-Embed, IR, RS-232, IP Control, PoH, CEC Manager™. Tx Only.
Key Digital KD-PS22UTX 4K/18G 328ft (100m) HDMI over HDBaseT Extender Features:
- Presentation Switching: 2 HDMI Source selection by push button or IP control
- Rx Options: Native integration with KD-X100MRx black box HDBaseT Rx or KD-UPS52U Presentation Switchers
- Soft-Codec Enabling System: USB Host + Device ports on wall plate and chosen Rx / Presentation Switch create connectivity hub for professional USB cameras and microphones, audio DSP, keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen display with connected computer
- KDPlug & Present: Add KD-CX800 to build programming-free automation system for room display on / off, screen control, auto switching, KD-CAMUSB PTZ camera, KD-AMP220 amp with mic mix, and common video source control
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports up to 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- ARC / eARC: Audio may be returned from the connected display or Rx (KD-X100MRx) unit and output on the external analog & digital outputs
- Visually Lossless Compression: 18G enabling technology applied to all video formats exceeding 10.2Gbps to accommodate HDBaseT transmission channel
- 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension
- Auto-Switching: Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source when enabled
- KD-App Ready: Network scan & detect populates pre-built GUI including connected display/projector controls via CEC Manager™
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR10: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Power Over HDBaseT: Unit powered by Rx/Presentation Switch unit
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD (18G): Up to 100m / 328ft
- 1080p: Up to 150m / 492ft (Long Range Mode)
- Long Range Mode: Extends 1080p signals up to 152m (500 ft.) using CAT5e/6 (UHD/4K not supported)
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection Voltage
- EDID Management: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from the Rx display/device
- IR Bi-Directional control: Tx supports IR input via the included IR sensor and output via the included IR emitter
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx/Presentation Switch unit
- Unit Control Mode: Provides TCP/IP control and status of/from Tx unit
- Surround Sound Audio: Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ multi-channel audio formats
- Control System Support: Key Digital® App Ready. Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready, Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-PS22UTX 4K/18G 328ft (100m) HDMI over HDBaseT Extender today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).