Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT
Includes 3 KD-XSWRx Receiver Extenders
The KD-Pro6x6CC 6 Inputs to 6 Outputs HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher offers superior control system support, and shows compatibility with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, etc. It allows signal extension up to 250 feet at 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p resolution, and up to 150 feet at 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. The KD-Pro6x6CC features full buffer technology and allows fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output. For superior control, it has Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation. It is able to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats as well.
Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT Features:
- Simultaneously Active: 6 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 6 HDMI outputs with fully automatic AT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 12 TVs (6 mirrored)
- Compass Control Inside: Key Digitale Compass Control® system is built-in, negating the need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports)
- Enterprise Software License for Compass Control (Sold Separately) required to activate iOS or Android Controllers
- Includes: 3 KD-XSWRx Receiver Extenders
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. Compatible with third-party CAT5e/6 with lesser distance performance.
- Ultra HD/4K: 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- HDR: Supports High Dynamic Range technology with EDID copy from HDR supporting display
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Voltage Trigger: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in Compass Control system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/ opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT today?"
Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT Specifications:
- Input (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; Single CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency from Display to Source
- Power: Main KD-PS6V11A - 6V/11.6A (70W); KD-XSWRx - 12V/6.6A (80W)
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product: 17.3 inch x 6.6 inch x 3.46 inch Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Packaging: 18.9 inch x 10.7 inch x 8.6 inch Weight: 14.3 lb.
Key Digital warrants to purchasers of its
from Authorized Key Digital Resellers
products are free from defects in the
craftsmanship and build quality under normal use of the intended application and installation
How will Key Digital handle warranty claims?
At its discretion, Key Digital Systems, Inc. will either repair the defective product or replace the product with an item of equal or greater specifications that restores the functionality of the system.
When does Coverage Begin?
Key Digital's Limited Warranty goes into effect as of March 1st, 2017 and applies only to all new product models that are sold on or after March 1st, 2017. Key Digital's Limited Warranty begins on the date of purchase as listed on the sales or delivery receipt from your Authorized Key Digital Reseller.
How long is the coverage?
Key Digital's Limited 3 Year Warranty will remain in effect for three (3) years. The warranty for all custom build and special order products will remain in effect for one (1) year from the date of sale.
What are the Exclusions and Limitations of Key Digital's Limited Product Warranty?
Digital's is not responsible for products
from unauthorized sources of
such as end user websites, auction
unauthorized dealers, and unauthorized
Purchases made from an unauthorized
this warranty null and void. Any
resulting in the removal of the product
is the sole responsibility of the
company that removes it. Any damage
due to the
misuse, improper installation, modification or improper packing
power surges or acts of nature will
void of warranty. All end user returns
submitted to the original reseller they
acquired from. Integrators will need to
RMA # from a Key Digital Technical
Representative. Unless otherwise
the Key Digital Technical Support
Representative all repairs and exchanges will be handled between Key Digital and Integrator directly and not through the distribution source the products were acquired through after 90 days from the original purchase date. Power supplies, batteries, cables, or any other accessories used with the item in question are also excluded under this warranty. The maximum liability of this warranty will not exceed the MSRP pricing set by Key Digital at the time of the purchase. This warranty is voided if the serial number labeling has been tampered with, removed or modified.
What else do I need to know?
Limited Warranty guarantees that
will work as they were designed and engineered for their intended function during the time of their production. Unless otherwise specified, Key Digital will not be responsible for any Taxes, Duties, VAT闁瑰墎妫秗 shipping charges on all warranty claims.
This warranty does not guarantee that Key Digital's products or the technology used within its products will not become obsolete and incompatible with future technologies. Key Digital will not provide warranty coverage for obsolete products, discontinued products, technology changes as well as any act of G-D incidents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this limited product warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Key Digital specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If Key Digital cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then all implied warranties covering its products including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall provide to its products under applicable law. If any product to which this limited warranty applies is a "Consumer Product" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C.A. 2301, ET SEQ.) or other applicable law, the foregoing disclaimer of implied warranties shall not apply, and all implied warranties on its products, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for the particular purpose, shall apply as provided under applicable law.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT or Call 800-841-9238