The KD-Pro6x6CC 6 Inputs to 6 Outputs HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher offers superior control system support, and shows compatibility with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, etc. It allows signal extension up to 250 feet at 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p resolution, and up to 150 feet at 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. The KD-Pro6x6CC features full buffer technology and allows fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output. For superior control, it has Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation. It is able to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats as well.
Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT Features:
- Simultaneously Active: 6 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 6 HDMI outputs with fully automatic AT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 12 TVs (6 mirrored)
- Compass Control Inside: Key Digitale Compass Control® system is built-in, negating the need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports)
- Enterprise Software License for Compass Control (Sold Separately) required to activate iOS or Android Controllers
- Includes: 3 KD-XSWRx Receiver Extenders
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. Compatible with third-party CAT5e/6 with lesser distance performance.
- Ultra HD/4K: 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- HDR: Supports High Dynamic Range technology with EDID copy from HDR supporting display
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Voltage Trigger: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in Compass Control system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/ opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT today?
Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT Specifications:
- Input (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; Single CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency from Display to Source
- Power: Main KD-PS6V11A - 6V/11.6A (70W); KD-XSWRx - 12V/6.6A (80W)
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product: 17.3 inch x 6.6 inch x 3.46 inch Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Packaging: 18.9 inch x 10.7 inch x 8.6 inch Weight: 14.3 lb.
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST THROUGH THIRD YEAR: The first part of the warranty is a 3-year warranty direct with Key Digital ay 855-539-3444. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3-years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3-years from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the 3-years call Key Digital at 855-539-3444.
4th THROUGH 5th YEAR: The 4th through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
Read HDTV Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions and Key Digitals Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply and email KEY DIGITAL as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238