Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output
This high-performance IV-2020 enables the users to stream computer contents wirelessly to a TV through the computers board or add-on IEEE 802.11 b/g adapter. This unit ensures smooth and jitter free transmission with the video quality frames at up to 30 frames per second. Using this device you can enjoy browser based internet video, streaming video, or webcast on a big screen TV.
The 104M is ideal for audio production, duplication studios and audio field production applications.
Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output Features:
- Send computer video wirelessly to TV, monitors, projectors, or other video displays
- Connects to the component or composite port of the TV or display
- Plug-and-play installation with driver installed from CD
- IV-2020-RC includes IR remote control for mouse pointer movement, mouse button clicking, basic text entry, and other keyboard functions
- Compatible with Intel-based Macs (requires installation of Apple Boot Camp and Windows XP)
- Supporting Video Resolutions: 480p, 60/75 Hz refresh rate, 24 bit color depth; 720p, 60/75 Hz refresh rate, 24 bit color depth
Why not buy this Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).