When you need to convert HDMI to coax HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI to Coax
set allows you to watch 1080p HDMI video and stereo audio signals to a TV using one existing coax cable wiring. This HDMI to Coax allows HDMI audio and video signals to be transmitted using one coaxial cable. The transmitter and receiver set allows you to use the coax wire rather than tearing out your walls to replace them with a long HDMI cable or an HDMI over CAT5 set. Think of it as a long HDMI cable with HDMI connectors on both ends and both the Transmitter and Receiver MUST be used. Think of it as a long coax cable with HDMI connectors on both ends.
Optionally, our WolfPack HDMI To Coaxial Adapter is also equipped with an 36-KHz IR pass-through path. This bonus feature allows users to rely on the same coax cable to have IR control on IR equipped devices, such as a cable / Sat box and DVD players and makes IR control possible through only single coax cable along with the high quality HDMI A/V signals.
The HDMI to Coax Adapter lets you extend HDMI audio/video signal by up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a single coaxial cable. The extender kit includes both the local transmitter (TX) and remote receiver (RX) units, ideal for point-to-point digital signage applications that require high quality HDMI video. The extender allows you to run the connection over an existing coaxial cable, with little to no modification required, making is a perfect solution for a broad range of applications. Our HDMI to Coax Adapter also supports both PCM Audio and Stereo Audio. Think of this as coax cable w/HDMI connectors.TIP:
This HDMI to coax back to HDMI set has BNC connectors and if your coax cable is a screw on F-Type you will need the above optional 2 - Male BNC to female F adapters.
What this WolfPack HDMI to Coax Converter Can & Cannot Do:
- CAN DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal (like from a DVD player) to a coax or single RCA cable AND CONVERT THE CABLE BACK TO HDMI TO GO TO A TVs HDMI INPUT.
- It will do nothing else.
- Think of it as a long coax cable with HDMI connectors on both ends.
- Both the Transmitter and Receiver MUST be used and each has an AC adapter.
- Send a signal through a direct coax or RCA cable without splitters
- WHAT IT CANNOT DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal to a coax signal to go into the coax input of a TV.
- Convert a coax signal from the cable company to an HDMI signal.
- Convert a coax signal from an antenna to an HDMI signal.
- Send a signal through a coax cable that has splitters
WolfPack HDMI to Coax Features:
- Easy to Install and Simple to Use
- Supports both HDMI PCM stereo audio and HDMI video
- Extends 1080p Resolutions up to 300 feet over RG6 Coaxial Cable (Dual and Quad-Shielded)
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and 48KHz LPCM L/R audio.
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Extends 1080p Resolution up to over 100 ft over RG59 Coaxial Cable
- Works with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant Devices
- Supports High Definition audio and video Resolutions to 1080p
- Supports xvYCC Function
- Extends Range of HDMI by Equalizing Signals
- Data Speed Transfer: 10.2 Gbps
- 2 - Power Supplys: Input 100-240V 50/60 Hz at 0.2A and
If you have wired your house with component cables (Red-Green-Blue) and can't add new cables in the wall you can also use this HDMI to Coax Adapter with one of the component cables and the above 2 - Male BNC to female RCA adapters so you won't have to tear out your walls.NOTE 1:
This HDMI to coax set includes a SEND unit and a RECEIVE unit and 2-AC adapters and all must be used. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes. Think of it as a long HDMI cable going to a TV with an HDMI input. Existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire directly. It does not work any other way. Our HDMI to Coax Adapter does not convert a coax cable coming out of the wall from a cable box company. Also the connectors are female BNC so if you are using a cable with a male coax connector you will need the optional BNC to F adapters shown in the options.NOTE 2:
In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this device directly as it won't work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI Coax Adapter sends only one HDMI signal to a TV with the receive unit at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won't work. One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set and 2-AC adapters. Also the connectors are female BNC so if you are using a cable with a male coax connector you will need the optional BNC to F adapters shown in the options.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI to Coax today?