4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/7 Channel Output
is for users to get 7.1 analog audio from an HDMI source such as Blue-Ray DVD player that only outputs an HDMI signal. It is also 2D and 3D compliant & has user adjustable EDID & Remote IR. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It also give you a total of 16 possible output configurations when you have 4 HDMI sources and 2-widescreens. The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/7 Channel Output can not only extender the HDMI signal to a remote HDMI receiver which is in remote rooms but also can pass the IR signal through the IR call back system to the HDMI source.
4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Analog Audio Output Features:
- 2D and 3D compatible with HDMI 1.3b and custom firmware installed
- User adjustable DIP switches to set EDID.
- HDMI V1.3b compatible.
- 5.1/7.1 analog audio decoder from HDMI.
- Optical and coaxial SPDIF digital audio output at the same time.
- 5.1 /7.1 analog audio input switching.
- Analog audio is extracted from the HDMI video 1 output port
- 4:2 HDMI matrix
- 4:2 Infrared signal matrix to control HDMI sources from display side.
- Easy to use: install in seconds, no need for setting.
- Allows up to four HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to two HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The two outputs can show the same or different source at the same time no matter the source is HDCP or not.
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format.
- Supports HDTV's with 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI inputs.
- Four switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, IR call back from remote rooms, RS232.
- IR emitter for IR call back function to control the HDMI source from remote rooms.
- HDCP compliant.
- RS232 port to control the unit.
- User adjustable DIP switches to set EDID. Please refer to the user manual that is on the CD that comes with your devices.
- 19" inch standard to fit the rack.
- Includes universal AC adapters rated at 100-240V 50/60Hz with 2 prong connector
- 90 day warranty
The 4-by-2 HDMI true matrix switcher allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the two displays, no matter the source is HDCP or not. Extra infrared receiver extensions, IR emitter, RS232 and Ethernet port are supplied for control the unit.
The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Channel Output decodes the HDMI LPCM 7.1 analog audio and the can feed a 7.1 receiver or amplifier with 7 channel analog inputs. This 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Channel Output would be the best choice for the user who has doesn't have HDMI 7.1 decoding equipment. The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Channel Output has the ability of equalization and amplification to ensure HDMI signal's transmission through long cable without quality loss.
This 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Channel Output offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Why not buy this 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 7 Channel Output today?