HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 8x1 HDMI Switcher with Timer
continually rotates between all the inputs that can be set in up to 60 minute intervals to start or stop using input 1 through input 8. The interval time can be set by buttons. The HDMI Switcher with Timer also supports automatic input source detection so when a new input device becomes hot to the switch, the switch will switch to last plugged in source automatically. The Auto Scan Interval ranges between 5 seconds and 3,600 seconds & continually rotates between all the inputs and takes ~2 seconds (with a black screen) to switch between the inputs.
Our HDMI Switcher with Timer
allows up to 8 - 4K Ultra HD sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. It supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz). Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio. The HDMI Switcher with Timer switches between any of eight DVI or HDMI audio/video sources to one HDTV display, supporting 1080p Full HD and up to 4K@30Hz UHD along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby®. The switch is HDCP compliant.Auto-Switching function:
The 4K 8X1 HDMI Switcher with Timer has an auto-switching mode and a manual-switching mode. When the user select auto-switching mode, as once a new input signal is detected, the 4K 8X1 HDMI Switcher with Timer will switch to this new signal automatically. The HDMI Switcher with Timer has EDID emulators on every input port keep PCs always have correct display information & preventing display settings being changed while switching inputs.Need More Inputs:
See our 4K 16X1 HDMI Switch with Timer
It also can be controlled 4-ways:
- Front panel buttons
- The remote control
- Via your local area network and
- By its RS232 port
HDMI Switcher with Timer Features:
- 8 - 4K HDMI inputs
- 1 - 4K HDMI output
- Supported pass-through resolutions:
- 3840x2160 at 30Hz
- 1080p at 60 Hz
- 1080p at 30 Hz
- 1080i at 60 Hz
- 1080i at 30 Hz
- Continually rotates between all the inputs
- HDCP compliant
- Includes 21-Button Remote Control
- 19" rack mount ears included
- With EDID emulators in every input ports keeps PCs, etc. always having the correct display information
- Switching time is between 1 - 2 seconds with a black screen between screens (See above VIDEOS Tab)
- Support hot plug, connect or disconnect devices to the HDMI switch in any time and without turn off devices
- Supports auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Supports front panel buttons, IR signals, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control HDMI switch
- Auto input detect and switch
- Using our 4K HDMI 24 AWG cables the 4K input cable length up to 15 feet and the output up to 35 feet
- Using our 4K HDMI 24 AWG cables the 1080p input cable length can be up to 35 feet & the output to 50 feet
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays when used with HDMI-to-DVI adapters
Why not buy this HDMI Switcher with Timer today?
"1080p to 220' HDMI Baluns w/HDBaseT & POE:" "Select here" "One year warranty" "1 - Set - $150 (+150)" "2 - Sets - $300 (+300)" "3 - Sets - $450 (+450)" "4 - Sets - $600 (+600)" "5 - Sets - $750 (+750)" "6 - Sets - $900 (+900)" "7 - Sets - $1050 (+1050)" "8 - Sets - $1200 (+1200)" "9 - Sets - $1350 (+1350)"
"1080p to 330' HDMI Baluns w/HDBaseT & POE:" "Select here" "One year warranty" "1 - Set - $175 (+175)" "2 - Sets - $350 (+350)" "3 - Sets - $525 (+525)" "4 - Sets - $700 (+700)" "5 - Sets - $875 (+875)" "6 - Sets - $1150 (+1150)" "7 - Sets - $1225 (+1225)" "8 - Sets - $1400 (+1400)" "9 - Sets - $1575 (+1575)"
"4K to 115' HDMI Baluns w/HDBaseT & POE:" "Select here" "One year warranty" "1 - Set - $150 (+150)" "2 - Sets - $300 (+300)" "3 - Sets - $450 (+450)" "4 - Sets - $600 (+600)" "5 - Sets - $750 (+750)" "6 - Sets - $900 (+900)" "7 - Sets - $1050 (+1050)" "8 - Sets - $1200 (+1200)" "9 - Sets - $1350 (+1350)"
"4K to 175' HDMI Baluns w/HDBaseT & POE:" "Select here" "One year warranty" "1 - Set - $175 (+175)" "2 - Sets - $350 (+350)" "3 - Sets - $525 (+525)" "4 - Sets - $700 (+700)" "5 - Sets - $875 (+875)" "6 - Sets - $1150 (+1150)" "7 - Sets - $1225 (+1225)" "8 - Sets - $1400 (+1400)" "9 - Sets - $1575 (+1575)"
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more products at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us
If you are interested, send us an email at support @ hdtvsupply . com on your company, the area you support and your experience. Based upon a successful review, we will send you the additional discounts you can get by taking 5 or more of this product at one time.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).