The Projector Connector HDMI over IP Rackmount Transmitter allows you to simultaneously send out 3 different HDMI 1.3 Signals (up to 1080p) to one or more HDMI video projectors or LCD Panels and return an IR Control Signal to the source using CAT5/6/7 cable over a standard Ethernet infrastructure.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.This unit is a Transmitter only and requires the above receiver!
Projector Connector HDMI over IP Rackmount Transmitter Spec
- 3 HDMI In's (19 pin Type A female) plus 3 UTP/STP 100Mbps Ethernet Ports
- Size: 1 RU 19" Wide
- Embedded HTTP Server - Protocol: IP, UDP, TCP, ICMP, and IGMP; 3 3.5mm IR Receiver Port **
- IEC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz Switching Power Supply
- HDCP Compliant
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Supports DVI with HDMI-to-DVI adapter
- Video Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (HDM1.3)
- Input TMDS Signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak);
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Maximum LAN Bandwidth: 50 ~ 60 Mbps per port
- Supported Audio: PCM 2.0 and Dolby PL (distinct 5.1 and 7.1 audio not supported)
- Resolutions - practically any input from 16 x 16 to 2048 x 2048 pixels including the following:
- 640x480 @ 85fps
- 800x600 @ 85fps
- 1024x768 @ 75fps
- 1280x1024 @ 30fps
- 1600x1200 @ 30fps
- 720x480 @ 60fps
- 720x576 @ 50fps
- 1280x720 @ 30fps
- 1920x1080 @ 24fps
- 1920x1080 @ 60fps
Compatibility - works with the Type "A" HDMI over IP Receiver series.
Can be used to distribute HD digital content from multiple sources to up to 200 displays on a LAN
by cascading Ethernet switches up to 3 levels, allowing the farthest display to be located up to 1,000' away from the 1080p source device while sustaining excellent picture & sound quality. Each device is installed using 1 piece of UTP or STP cable. AV signals are transmitted digitally over the CAT5/6/7 cable without any signal loss.All Power Cords and Plugs are now rear mounted for rack smarter rack installations
and only LEDs on the front panel.
A clever racking feature of the 339A allows the power cord to be moved to either the front or back just by simply relocating the name plate and it also permits the rack ears to be attached to the front or back.
Why not buy this HDMI Over IP Transmitter today?