HDMI Over Coax Adapter with IR Applications: Existing homes with coax cables installer, hotels, hospitals, schools, video conference room, supermarket, malls, shops where need meeting video distribution, digital signage, student training broadcasting, DVD Blue Ray players video distribution, security monitoring system, etc.
The HDMI Over Coax Adapter with IR supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 and features such as Deep Color and 1080p. By using standard and widely available 75Ohm RG-6U cables, the HDMI Over Coax Adapter with IR extends your HDMI signal easier than using heavy and expensive copper cable and more robust than using optical fiber cable.
HDMI Over Coax Adapter with IR Features:
- Extends a 1080p HDMI signal over coax up to 1,500 feet.
- Sends the HDMI signal over DVB-T RF Modulator technology
- Supports point to point, multiple source devices to multi-display connections via CATV RF splitter/DTV Mixer.
- Supports an HDMI matrix solution over existing coax cables.
- Video encoding: H.264 that supportd up to 1080P@30fps
- Audio encoding: MPEG2
- Transmission distance up to 1,500 feet over coax cable.
- Support resolution up to 1080p@60Hz.
- Supports up to 99 channel for both of TX/RX with a frequency range 142-950 Mhz
- TX/RX built in LCD display with edit channel setting.
- The HDTVHE05CT transmitter has a built in HDMI loop out and channel ID setting by the front panel buttons.
- The HDTVHE05CR receiver input source selection could be from front panel button or IR remote controller.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4, DVI 1.0 compliant.
- HE05CR Option Model: IR01: IR remote controller , IR-CR01 IR receiver cable TPN002U: 1U 19” Rack Mounting Panel (Allow fix two unit of HE05CT/HE05CR)
Why not buy this HDMI Over Coax Adapter with IR today?
What this WolfPack HDMI to Coax Converter Can & Cannot Do:
- CAN DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal (like from a DVD player) to a coax or single RCA cable AND CONVERT THE CABLE BACK TO HDMI TO GO TO A TVs HDMI INPUT.
- It will do nothing else.
- Think of it as a long HDMI cable with HDMI connectors on both ends.
- Both the Transmitter and Receiver MUST be used and each has an AC adapter.
- Send a signal through a direct coax or RCA cable without splitters
- WHAT IT CANNOT DO:
- Convert an HDMI signal to a coax signal to go into the coax input of a TV.
- Convert a coax signal from the cable company to an HDMI signal.
- Convert a coax signal from an antenna to an HDMI signal.
- Send a signal through a coax cable that has splitters
NOTE 2: In-house and existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire this device directly as it won't work with coax splitters. They should NOT be used in conjunction with connector adapters, signal processors, switches or amplifiers between the Source and Display device. This HDMI Coax Adapter sends only one HDMI signal to a TV with the receive unit at the TV. It does not work any other way. If you are trying to send one coax signal to a TV with an HDMI input it won't work. One set includes a transmitter and a receiver set and 2-AC adapters.