This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with one analog audio out
has both HDMI audio and video via 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs. The 4-in, 2-out HDMI matrix switcher switches HDMI signals in any of 16 combination's. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
It also matrices on only OUTPUT A the right and left audio from the source to go to stereo headphones, older stereo AV receivers and some Bose systems. HDMI audio is simultaneously passed to HDMI A output along with the HDMI video.NEW FIRMWARE FOR 2019:
- Outputs HDMI audio and video, as well as right and left stereo simultaneously.
- The convenient analog stereo audio output is provided for the audio output on HDMI output A. This can be used to route the audio from HDMI output A in analog stereo L/R format to receivers, amplifiers or self amplified speakers that do not have digital audio or HDMI inputs.
- HDMI 1.3 rating assures increased compatibility with most devices.
- HDCP 1.2 compliancy assures increased compatibility with all devices.
- Frequency response of audio outs of 1 Hz to 50 KHz, +-0.1 db
- Supports the new Blu-ray DVD players that output 24 frames per second i.e. 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV's that have the 1080p 120/200/240 etc option to support 24 FPS. You get an awesome picture with this technology and our 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switchers.
- Enhanced EDID
- Learnable Harmony codes from the supplied remote
- Optionally supports the HDMI over CAT6 set to >75 feet.
The HDMI matrix switch has analog audio outputs. If you need digital outputs see our 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/ Coax & Optical Audio outputs
4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with analog audio out Features:
- 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch distributes any one of 4 sources to either of 2 displays or to both 2 displays simultaneously
- Compatible with full HD 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/120/200 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Switches easily between multiple HDMI sources via the remote control or via buttons on the unit
- 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch has an enhanced IR receiver to boost a remote controls IR
- HDMI 1.3 and compliant with HDCP
- All inputs and outputs are on the rear
- Has a slim form factor
- Friendly green LEDs (the other had harsh red ones)
- Power switch on the front
- Switches quickly
The 4X2 matrix HDMI switcher switches the incoming HDMI signal into the standard HDMI audio / video signal as well as converts its associated SPDIF and Optical audio to outputs. You then can route this digital audio to your surround sound receiver and the stereo to older amps or headphones.NOTE: Since this 4x2 HDMI Switch w/Audio decodes the digital audio in the HDMI data stream your source devices MUST be set up correctly to get sound. Go in to the source devices AUDIO MENU and experiment with ALL the settings. Do the same with the HDTV and any surround sound receiver.
This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with analog audio out has control and ins/outs as the above MORE PICTURES TAB shows and are numbered:
- Power Switch
- Power LED
- IR Receiving Window
- LED of Selecting Output A
- LED of Selecting Output B
- Switch Button of Output A
- Switch Button of Output B
- HDMI Input 1
- HDMI Input 2
- HDMI Input 3
- HDMI Input 4
- HDMI Output A
- HDMI Output B
- Audio Left for HDMI output A
- Audio Right for HDMI output A
- Power Socket
Why not buy this 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with analog audio out today?