HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switch has both CAT5 & HDMI outputs
sends HDMI from any of 4-HDMI sources to any of 8 displays over either CAT5E/6 or HDMI cables. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of the 256 combination. This is a high performance HDMI Matrix with four HDMI inputs & outputs and four HDBaseT bypass outputs. Each output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6 but the picture is the same on both output zones.
The HDBaseT 4x4 HDMI Matrix with simultaneous CAT5e/6/7 and HDMI outputs connects four HDMI sources to eight displays. This matrix features four HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is mirrored to provide a CAT-Cable output which runs simultaneously. It supports the transmission of video
(resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 4Kx2K@30Hz) and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.Connect a HD BaseT Receiver to each of the CAT-Cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 328ft/100m (100m
Version) for multi-room connectivity. It works with
Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using
the selection buttons on the front panel. This device supports High Definition Audio, and 3D signal compatibility.
What sets the WolfPack 4X4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch apart from others:
- 4K at 30 Hz rated
- 4 - HDMI female inputs
- 4 - HDMI female outputs
- 4 - RJ45 outputs to be used with included POE HDBaseT HDMI receivers to 220 feet
- 4 - Separate coaxial & analog audio outputs for connecting to an audio amplifier
- Easy to read front panel LCD display
- 24-button remote control
- 23-User adjustable EDID modes including DVI and 4K
- LAN control
- Supports wideband IR (30-60Khz) matrix system and IR transport channel can be forward or backward
- Rack mountable
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio & video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs & projectors 100's of feet away.
4X4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with both CAT-5E/6 and HDMI Outputs Features:
- Latest year 2019 chip set for a better picture
- Supports display resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 30Hz, 1080p @120Hz and 1080p 3D @ 60Hz
- 3D HDMI 1.4a video format support.
- 3D video support including Frame Packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock.
- Supports deep color up to 48-bit per pixel.
- HDCP 1.4 support (INPUT), HDCP v1.4a protocol compliant (OUTPUT).
- Supports reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification 1.4 such ad L-PCM at up to 192kHz,compressed audio(IEC 61937),DSD,DST,DTS and HBR.
- Full colorimetry including sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC601, xvYCC extended gamut color.
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- The four outputs all include one HDMI-A connector and one RJ-45 connector. They can output simultaneously.
- RS232 input for computer control.
- NOTE: Each output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but the picture is the same on both output zones
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Each Input includes an infrared Emitter (36kHz), which is used to control the long-distance source device by its furnished Remote Control. The receivers also have an RS232 I/O.
- Each input includes an infrared emitter, which is used to control the HDMI matrix switch and source devices by a remote control. The IR eye goes at the matrix switch and each receiver has a built in IR eye.
- HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables can be used to connect the inputs and the matrix switch outputs
- Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, and both are to send the same video and audio.
- Each output includes an UTP output over cat5e/6
- Each UTP output is connected to a supplied CAT5 to HDMI Receiver. A total of 4 is supplied.
- UTP output extends signal up to around 300 feet for 1080p with CAT5e/6 cables.
- Input cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI high speed cable
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Each displays inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through RS232
- Supports up to 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports HDCP
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
The matrix switch comes bundled with 4 - CAT5 to HDMI receivers to be used at the TV end. The receivers do not require or come with AC adapters as they use POE technology. Since the matrix switch also has 4-female HDMI outputs you can use these with the above optional stand alone HDMI extenders if you have more long distances to where your widescreens are located at. Each output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6 but the picture is the same on both output zones.NOTE 2:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5e / 6 cables with any CAT5e / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.NOTE 3:
Only one UTP/STP cable is needed per output.NOTE 4:
This HDMI switcher is compatible with HDTV's with 120 Hz frame rates and above and Blu-ray, HD-DVD DVD players etc. with a 24 Hz frame rate. It allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system and more) to be shown on the any of the four displays simultaneously, and supports 4K-2K, 3D, Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards you can be sure of great HDMI distribution.Custom Control:
Since this device has an industry compatible RS232 port it has the potential to be controlled by Home Automation controllers from Control4, RTI, AMX, Savant, BitWise, ControlFX and DemoPad, Crestron, NetStreams, Opus, and Elan as well as other compatible controllers. We do not supply any drivers as you must write your own.
Control of this 4X4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with both CAT-5E/6 and HDMI Outputs can be managed via its IR remote control, RS-232, or our optional
RS-232 to Ethernet Converter
. The RS-232 to Ethernet Converter allows control of the unit from anywhere in the world given you know how to work with RS-232 code and have the correct serial Ethernet hardware.
Why not buy this 4X4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with CAT-5E/6 and HDMI Outputs today?