This 1 to 4 HDMI splitter via UTP cabling
is a two, threee or four-way HDMI splitter. It distributes one HDMI input signal to up to four identical dual-UTP outputs. These four outputs are synchronized and have the ability to pre-emphasize and equalize the HDMI video signal. The HDMI receivers are unbundled so pick the number you need above.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
1 to 4 HDMI splitter via UTP cabling Features:
- 1 - HDMI input.
- 4 - dual UTP (RJ45) outputs to go with the above unbundled HDMI receivers.
- 2D and 3D compliant
- 3D with only solid CAT6 cabling to 100 feet
- 8 EDID settings for the utmost compatibility with a variety of different TVs
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- They support 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- IR call back function to control the source from TV side.
- Mounting ears
- HDMI 1.3b
- DIP switch settings to control 8 levels on EDID.
The CAT-5 to HDMI receivers with EDID and their universal AC adapters are NOT included. You can buy from one to 4 depending upon your needs now allowing you to solve todays problem and grow to more in the future:
User Adjustable Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data
- 1x2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
- 1x3 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
- 1x4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. EDID helps to eliminate HDMI's troublesome HDCP handshake issue. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional module to extend the HDTV display up to >100 feet for 1080p. It supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 today?
The 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 Works With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An Roku with HDMI outputs
- An Vudu with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with a standare HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
Q/AQ: Will this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 work with only one display turned ON?
Yes, the four outputs are independent and the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 works even when only one display is turned ON. Many HDMI splitters have synchronized outputs which require all displays to be turned ON at the same time for those splitters to work.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).