This 1 to 4 HDMI splitter via UTP cabling
is a two, threee or four-way HDMI splitter. It distributes one HDMI input signal to up to four identical dual-UTP outputs. These four outputs are synchronized and have the ability to pre-emphasize and equalize the HDMI video signal. The HDMI receivers are unbundled so pick the number you need above.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
1 to 4 HDMI splitter via UTP cabling Features:
- 1 - HDMI input.
- 4 - dual UTP (RJ45) outputs to go with the above unbundled HDMI receivers.
- 2D and 3D compliant
- 3D with only solid CAT6 cabling to 100 feet
- 8 EDID settings for the utmost compatibility with a variety of different TVs
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- They support 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- IR call back function to control the source from TV side.
- Mounting ears
- HDMI 1.3b
- DIP switch settings to control 8 levels on EDID.
The CAT-5 to HDMI receivers with EDID and their universal AC adapters are NOT included. You can buy from one to 4 depending upon your needs now allowing you to solve todays problem and grow to more in the future:
User Adjustable Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data
- 1x2 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
- 1x3 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
- 1x4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 and one local HDMI output
is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. EDID helps to eliminate HDMI's troublesome HDCP handshake issue. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional module to extend the HDTV display up to >100 feet for 1080p. It supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 today?