HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Splitters
use a single HDMI source and send it up to ten HDMI TVs. It allows one HDMI device to be split easily to HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The resolution of this HDMI splitter can be up to 4K/60 or 3840x2160/60Hz. These WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Splitters
can support one HDMI input and 2, 4, 8 or 10 HDMI outputs (different models have different outputs). They support an EDID management function so users can set it up accordingly to your needs.
HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Splitters are the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to multiple displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI equipment, such as DVD players and satellite set top boxes and all HDMI TVs. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a digital point to point interface for audio and video signals.
An 8-level User Adjustable EDID learning function
is added to increase its compatibility to any HDTV, unlike cheaper units that you have to guess or drops their EDID that causes problems with older TVs, HDMI to CAT5 extenders, long boosted HDMI cables & mixed TV resolutions. In operation, the digital video source is connected to the distribution amplifier on one side. On the other side, up to ten HDMI outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source is routed to up to ten digital displays at the same time.
WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Splitters Features:
- Distributes a single HDMI source to as many as 8 mirrored destinations
- Splits the HDMI signal without any signal loss
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p & 4K UHD resolutions
- Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2
- Supports high resolutions up to 3840X2160/60Hz
- Supports an AWG26 output HDMI cable up to 35 feet
- Supports EDID management
- Includes a 5V/3A power adapter
- Supports 4Kx2K resolutions
- 2D and 3D and HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Supports deep color 30/36bit.
- Supports up to 1080p/60HZ
- Supports xv-YCC.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4000x2000.
- Digital audio formats: DTS-HD, Dolby-True-HD. LPCM7.1, AC3, DTS and DSD.
- Supports HDMI signal retiming with cascading above 3 layers in full-HD 1080p format and 2D and 3D
- Supports an input HDMI cable up to 15 metres @ AWG24 HDMI standard cable length and an output up to 25 metres.
- No video or audio loss of quality.
- Installs in minutes.
- Includes power supply
What sets this HDMI Splitter apart from the competition is its 4K×2K, 4K for short, resolution that supports today's 1080p resolution as well as 4,096 lines wide by 2,160 lines high or roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p display and is double the number of lines of a typical HD picture, and more than double the number of pixels across the screen – so over four times the resolution. This HDMI Splitters have been designed to support 4K and have four times the resolution and signal bandwidth and memory for today's needs and future 4K products.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Splitters today?