HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDR 4K HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth
over Single CAT5e/6 employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals with uncompressed HD 1080p to 330 feet and 4K at 60 Hz to 200 feet.
The WolfPack 4K HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth is designed to convert an HDMI signal to a standard HDBaseT signal which can then be transmitted by a single Ethernet LAN cable and also supports Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal so you can control the Source at the Sink side which can be 100s of feet away. It also can control the Sink in the Source side.NOTE:
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth adds virtually zero latency to the signal, less than 7 microseconds over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds. This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the TVs and projectors.
HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth Features:
20~60kHz Wideband Bi-Directional IR:
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- Transmission distance:
- Over CAT6 cable to 330 feet: 1080p @60Hz 36bit and 3D at 1080p@30Hz 36bit
- Over CAT6 cable to 220 feet: 1080p @60Hz 48bit; 1080p @120Hz 24bit; 3D 1080p@60Hz 36bit; 4Kx2K@30Hz 24bit.
4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV420), 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
- HDR, MR240, OLED, UHD, SUHD, HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 2.0a, HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- 18 GBPS Transmission Rate - The Fastest You can get
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) up to 60 Hz & TVs to 240 Hz
- All Versions of HDR, Dolby Vision & Atmos Compliant
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
- Supports the Power over HDBaseT feature allowing the transmitter or receiver to be powered by the other device over the Ethernet cable
- Supports CEC bypass
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dobly Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI 2.0b
- HDCP Compliance : HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
- Video Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Video Resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz(YUV4:4:4), 4K2K@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Color Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Color Depth: 10-bit and 12-bit
- HDMI Audio Formats (Pass-through): LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Optical Audio Formats: LPCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Flexible Bidirectional IR control
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- Rear panel I/O connectors
- Field updateable firmware
- ESD Protection: Human body model - 8kV+- (air-gap discharge) & 4kV+- (contact discharge)
- Includes mounting ears
Over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable you can send commands from a control system to the TV as well as simultaneously control DVD players, cable boxes and other source equipment from the TV location. The IR works in only stand alone applications with one source and one TV
Our WolfPack 4K HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth has virtually a lossless high bandwidth 4K HDR signal. Deep Color and HDR Metadata remain intact making the transmission free of artifacts like banding. Other similar devices will deliver a sub-par image that has very visible.
Why not buy this HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support many of our 4K, HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 2.0 4K & 3D cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Why not buy this product that supports 3D today?
Q/AQ: Do you have any install tips?
See the below:
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
- Connection Signal Indicator Lamp Illuminated: The Transmitter and Receiver are in good connections status.
- Connection Signal Indicator Lamp Flashing: The Transmitter and Receiver are in poor connections status.
- Connection Signal Indicator Lamp Dark: The Transmitter and Receiver are not connected.
- Data Signal Indicator Lamp Illuminated: The HDMI signal with HDCP.
- Data Signal Indicator Lamp Flashing: The HDMI signal is without HDCP.
- Data Signal Indicator Lamp Dark: No HDMI signal.
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Why not buy this HDBaseT Extender with 18 GBPS Bandwidth today?
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more products at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us
If you are interested, send us an email at support @ hdtvsupply . com on your company, the area you support and your experience. Based upon a successful review, we will send you the additional discounts you can get by taking 5 or more of this product at one time.