Hall Research VS-2 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio & Serial Control
Hall Research 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio & Serial Control
is a versatile and compact 2 input x 1 output VGA & audio switch. It supports PC resolutions to 1600x1200 or HD resolutions to 1080p. The unit allows one monitor to be switched between two video and audio sources. Input #1 has local loop-thru outputs of audio and video that is perfect for desktop PCs. The switched output can be selected via front panel push-button, through RS-232 serial port, or automatically by scanning and detecting active video on the inputs. In 'Auto' mode, the user can also assign priority to Input #1 (or Input #2), whereby if both video inputs are active, input #1 (or Input #2) would have precedence. The switched output can be blanked (with audio muted) or unblanked via the front panel or through the serial port. Optional rackmount brackets are also available.
Hall Research VS-2 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio & Serial Control Features:
- Allows two video & stereo audio input sources to be switched to one output
- Can be controlled manually by push-button, via Serial port, or by detecting active video input
- Select input 1, input 2, or blank the output
- Auto mode automatically scans and selects the input with active video
- Auto Mode priority can be set for input #1, Input #2 or no-priority
- Switched output can be blanked and un-blanked
- Stores the last selection and mode in EEPROM
Why not buy this Hall Research VS-2 2-Port VGA Switch with Audio & Serial Control today?