Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor
Hall Research EX-HDU Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor
has the ability to scale the analog video signal from Composite and S-Video sources into a digital HDMI output with a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions; up to 1080p.
Along with scaling the video, the SC-CSV-HD converts the input analog or digital optical fiber (TOSLink) audio signals into both an analog and digital format for simultaneous output on the HDMI, Optical Fiber (TOSLink) and analog 3.5mm L/R connectors.
The SC-CSV-HD has an easy to use OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and other advanced options.
Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor Features:
- Scales CV or SV analog video to PC (VGA-WUXGA) or HD(480i-1080P) resolutions
- Can automatically detect the connected monitors NATIVE resolution and adjust the output scaling to match
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery
- Horizontal mirroring (X-axis flip)
- Provides OSD with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) and aspect ratio size
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output
- Easy- to- use push buttons and OSD menu control
- Powerful video scaling for real-time frame rate conversion
Hall Research NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).