Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor
Hall Research EX-HDU Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor
has the ability to scale the analog video signal from Composite and S-Video sources into a digital HDMI output with a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions; up to 1080p.
Along with scaling the video, the SC-CSV-HD converts the input analog or digital optical fiber (TOSLink) audio signals into both an analog and digital format for simultaneous output on the HDMI, Optical Fiber (TOSLink) and analog 3.5mm L/R connectors.
The SC-CSV-HD has an easy to use OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and other advanced options.
Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor Features:
- Scales CV or SV analog video to PC (VGA-WUXGA) or HD(480i-1080P) resolutions
- Can automatically detect the connected monitors NATIVE resolution and adjust the output scaling to match
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery
- Horizontal mirroring (X-axis flip)
- Provides OSD with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) and aspect ratio size
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output
- Easy- to- use push buttons and OSD menu control
- Powerful video scaling for real-time frame rate conversion
Why not buy this Hall Research SC-CSV-HD Composite and S-Video to HDMI Video Processor today?