Hall Research EX-HDU-WP HDMI and USB Extension on CAT6 Decora Wall plate Sender
Hall Research EX-HDU HDMI and USB Extension on CAT6 Decora Wall plate Sender
is used to extend HDMI video and USB data on a single Cat6 cable up to 200 ft (60 meters). HDMI audio is extracted and is provided on the rear of the wall plate as SPDIF digital (Audio is also available on compatible receiver as analog stereo). The EX-HDU-WP is designed to work with EX-HDU-R (or EX-HDU-R-IP) receiver.
The wall plate sender and receiver (EX-HDU-WP and EX-HDU-R) can be purchased as a kit under model number EX-HDU.
The EX-HDU-WP extender connects to the receiver using standard CAT5e/6 UTP cabling up to 200 feet (60 Meters) long.
The wall-plate Sender gets its power from the Receiver via the same UTP cable and does not need a separate power supply. For convenience, the patent pending wall plate features a USB hub with two USB ports for connection of USB devices. The plug-and-play extender is compatible with all PCs, MACs, and Android Tablets and does not require driver installation. Simply plug the PC's HDMI and USB ports to the sender.
Hall Research EX-HDU-WP HDMI and USB Extension on CAT6 Decora Wall plate Sender Features:
- Extends HDMI + USB 2.0 to 200 ft (60 m) on one Cat 6 cable
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p 60 Hz
- Wall plate sender has 2-port hub for connection to USB devices to the host PC
- Receiver provides HDMI, 4 USB ports, RS-232 for display control, contact closure I/O, and Stereo Audio outputs
- Perfect for Interactive displays, Soft CODECs, and KVM extension
- Wall plate does not require separate power supply
- Receiver is available with optional IP and WebGUI control
Why not buy this Hall Research EX-HDU-WP HDMI and USB Extension on CAT6 Decora Wall plate Sender today?