Gefen GTV-DIGAUD-2-AAUD Digital Audio to Analog Adapter
The Digital To Analog Audio converter box
takes your coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck via standard RCA-style jacks. Now you can bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don't have RCA-style analog outputs.
Gefen GTV-DIGAUD-2-AAUD Digital Audio to Analog Adapter Features:
Note: This product does not support encoded Dolby Digital audio. Verify you can turn off Dolby Digital in the source you will be connecting to this converter. For a Dolby Digital version of this product see our other products in this section.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio as input
- Samples at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Compact and easy to install
Why not buy this Gefen GTV-DIGAUD-2-AAUD Digital Audio to Analog Adapter today?