Active Cable HDMI Extender
This Active HDMI Cable Extender is a dynamic equalizer that performs high speed cable compensation on long DVI and HDMI cables. This HDMI Cable Extender provides up to 40 dB of insertion loss correction at 825 MHz and automatically adapts to any cable length connected.
Active Cable Extender HDMI Features:
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2048 x 1080
- Standard TV Resolution: 480i
- Supported PC Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: Up to 225 MHz
- Maximum DVI Bit Rate: Up to 2.25 GBit/sec
- I/O Connections:
- HDMI Input: 1x HDMI 19-pin Female connector
- HDMI Output: 1x HDMI 19-pin Female connector
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.66" x 2.24" x 0.87" (42.2 x 57 x 22.2 mm)
- Finish: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 F (+0 to +40 C)
- Storage Temperature: +20 to +221 F (-20 to +105 C)
- Power Requirements:
- External AC Power Adapter: Input1: 00-240VAC, 50-60 HZ / 0.2A Output: +5VDC / 0.5A
- Yes, HDCP passthrough
Why not buy this Active Cable Extender HDMI today?
- Supports all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p (8-bit and 12-bit color)
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080
- Supports digital bit rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Supports HDCP (pass-through)
- Maximum distance from source to ACE: 200 ft. (~ 60 meters)
- Maximum distance from ACE to display: 15 ft. (~ 5 meters)
- Automatic or precise Manual Adjustment of cable equalization
- Fixation points for HDMI cables with locking screw
- Locking connector for AC Power Adapter for added security
- Robust ESD protection on input and output
- Rugged, ultra-compact metal enclosure
- LEDs indicate presence of sufficient power and active HDMI signal
This Active Cable HDMI Extender works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
Q: How will this Active Cable HDMI Extender help me with my long HDMI cable?
A: The most common type of extender technology is the active cable equalizer. Long cables suffer from high levels of insertion losses caused by cable capacitance. When insertion losses become too high, the cable will introduce an excessive amount of jitter (known as additive jitter) to the digital signal, which can severely degrade the cable's performance.
A cable equalizer can help mitigate insertion losses by restoring high frequency components of the digital signal; at the same time this reduces jitter to acceptable levels. Today, nearly all modern displays have a certain level of cable equalization on their DVI and HDMI inputs; however, in most cases, the amount of equalization is only enough for cable lengths of 10-20 meters (33-65 ft.). DVIGear's range of Active Cable Equalizers (ACE) provides sufficient range to equalize cable lengths of up to 60 meters (~ 200 ft.).
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this Active Cable HDMI Extender. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the Active Cable HDMI Extender is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this Active Cable HDMI Extender. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Active Cable HDMI Extender or Call 800-841-9238
These HDMI boosters works only at the end, or near the HDTV, not at the source device. The HDMI booster is placed near the display to remove any noise that has been generated by a long HDMI cable. Connect the output of the source device into the input of HDMI Repeater and connect the output to the HDMI display unit. The HDMI Repeater is put close to the HDMI display unit (Input cables are optional)
Active Cable HDMI Extender
Recently Viewed Items