Datavideo VP299 Video and Audio Distribution Amplifier
This simple, little video and audio DA will send your composite video with stereo audio or S video to four different places at once. The VP-299 provides wide bandwidth, low noise and low distortion, giving you affordability with professional results.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Datavideo VP299 Video and Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Self contained- stand alone design compatible with VHS, VHS-C, S-VHS, S-VHS-C Video 8, Hi 8 and Digital 8 format
- NTSC or PAL format
- Wide bandwidth- Video > 5.5MHz
- Audio 20 to 20 KHz +/- 3dB
- Low Noise, S/N ratio Video>50dB
- Audio>75dB Audio THD<0.03%
Datavideo VP299 Video and Audio Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- 1 - Y/C Video (S-video) 4-pin 75 ohm DIN connector
- 1 - Composite video 75 ohm RCA connector, level: 1.0 VP-P
- 1 Đ Stereo Audio RCA Connectors, Impedance: 100 Kohm
- 4 - Y/C Video (S-video) 4-pin 75 ohm DIN connector
- 4 - Composite video 75 ohm RCA connector,
- level: 1.0 VP-P/Unity
- 4 Đ Stereo Audio RCA Connectors, Impedance: 1K ohm, Level: unity
- Frequency response: S-video 5.5 MHz, Composite video 5.0MHz +/-3 dB
- S/N Ratio: >50 dB
- Output level: Unity +/-0.5 dB
- Power Requirement: DC 12V 500mA
- Ambient Temp. Range: 32¡-131¡F (0¡-55¡C)
- Ambient Humidity: <90%
- B/W: 20-20 KHz +/- 3 dB
- THD: 0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 75 dB
- Output Level: Unity +/- 1 dB
- Dimensions W x D x H
- 8.4' × 8.4' × 2.2' 210 m/m × 210 m/m × 55 m/m
- Accessories Included
- 2 - Y/C (S-Video), 2 - Composite (RCA) Cables
DC 12V 500mA Power adapter (110 supply)
Why not buy this Datavideo VP299 Video and Audio Distribution Amplifier today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).