PureLink DD-120 DVI 1x2 Distribution Amplifier
The DD-120 DVI 1x2 Distribution Amplifier from PureLink AV is engineered to divide a DVI video signal from a particular source to two separate displays. This HDCP compliant device supports resolutions up to 1080p. It makes possible to extend DVI HD content to two DVI displays without any hassle. Similar to all other products of PureLink, this device is also work impeccably for long years to come. So, now you can install two different HDTVs in different rooms like kitchen or your main media room as DD-120 can easily connect with them to serve HD content to both the displays.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
PureLink DD-120 DVI 1x2 Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Input Type: (1) DVI Single Link Port
- Output Type: (2) DVI Single Link Ports
- Graphic Resolutions: VGA/SVGA/XGA/UXGA/WUXGA, 480i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p
- Connector Type: DC Power Jack, DVI 29 Pin Female
- Supported Formats: DDWG DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.3A
- HDCP Compliant
- Power Supply: DC 5V 2A/10 Watts Max
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.25 x 1.37"
- Operating Temperature: 50 ~ 104 (10~ 40)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 80%
- Operating Altitude: 3,000m Max
- Transit Temperature: -13 ~ 140 (-25~ 60)
- Transit Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Transit Altitude: 15,000m Max
- Storage Environment: -4 ~ -49 (-20~ 45)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Altitude: 3,000m Max
Why not buy this PureLink DD-120 DVI 1x2 Distribution Amplifier today?