WolfPack™ Dante Audio Matrix Switchers
As one the most popular audio networking technology in the world, Dante is widely used in commercial AV and professional audio industries. Based on the widely IP network infrastructure, it replaces point-to-point analogue and digital connections with delivering completely lossless audio, massive channel counts and near infinite signal routing flexibility for point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many connections with PoE for power and fully convenient controlled via the standard Dante software. It is designed with 2-MIC/Line inputs and 2-Line outputs
HDTV Supplys WolfPack Dante Audio Matrix Switchers Feature:
Our WolfPack Dante Audio Matrix Switchers are designed for a Dante network audio transmission network, transferring high quality and low latency in multimedia systems. Each WolfPack Dante device has analog channels of 2 balanced input and 2 balanced outputs. It can also provide with POE power for your microphone, as well as mute and gain adjustment on PC controlling software.
- Analogue audio inputs support balanced audio & MIC signals.
- Independent input gain & output volume settings.
- Supports 44.1, 48 & 96 KHz sample rates @ 24 Bit.
- Controllable via Dante™ Controller & Web GUI.
- MIC line level supports 48V Phantom power.
- Supports AES67 RTP audio transmission.
- Powered by the switch via PoE.
Scroll Left & Right To See 20 Of Your Recently Viewed Items Below