This adapter can only to be used with HDTV Supply part number HDTVECHS10021 and will not work as a standalone product. It will not change a coax cable to HDMI or an HDMI connection into coax!
The HDTVECHS10021 complete transmitter and receiver set allows you to use the coax wire rather than tearing out your walls to replace them with a long HDMI cable or an HDMI over CAT6 set.
The HDTVECHS10021 complete set of HDMI to Coax Adapters lets you extend HDMI audio/video signal by up to 100 meters (328 feet) over single coaxial cable. The extender kit includes both the local transmitter and remote receiver units, ideal for point-to-point digital signage applications that require high quality HDMI video. The extender allows you to run the connection over an existing coaxial cable, with little to no modification required, making it a perfect solution for a broad range of applications.
NOTE 1: This HDMI to coax includes either a SEND unit or a RECEIVE unit and an AC adapter and all must be used with either a transmitter or receiver. It cannot work with only one box and needs both boxes. Think of it as 1/2 of a long HDMI cable going to a TV with an HDMI input. Existing passive splitters drop the signal strength in half, or more, so delete all of the splitters and wire directly. It does not work any other way. Our HDMI to Coax Adapter does not convert a coax cable coming out of the wall from a cable box company. Also the connectors are female BNC so if you are using a cable with a male coax connector you will need the optional BNC to F adapters shown in the above options.
WolfPack HDMI to Coax Specs:
- Extend HDMI audio/video signals up to ~300 feet
- Supports up to a 1080p resolution
- Single coaxial cable HDMI Extender
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Using a single coaxial cable (75 ohm) to substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long range transmission.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
- HDMI V1.3 supported.
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI inputs (with a DVD to HDMI adapter).
- HDCP compliant.
- With ESD protection inside.
- Video amplifier speed: 10.2 Gbps
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 340MHz
- Up to 36bit color depth
- Input video signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Connector I: HDMI type A 19-Pin female
- Connector II: BNC type
- Power supply: DC5V
HDMI to Coax Package Contents
- Either the HDMI over Coax Transmitter or the HDMI over Coax Receiver
- 1 - 5V DC Power Supplys