This Premium 1080p tested Component Audio Video Cable
is 1080p (1080p, not 1080i) tested so you'll have the finest high definition video possible. The Component Video Cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support today's resolutions of 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i.
1080p 5 WIRE COMPONENT AUDIO VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This component audio video cable is tested to 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- All wire gauge is a heavy 18 AWG assuring you of flawless video and audio, even with the 100 foot cable
- Audio portion of the component cable is tested to 50 KHz
- CL2 rated
- The cable can be used for both right and left stereo audio or digital coax (strip one cable off or leave it)
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Xbox360 and PS3 compatible
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- Oxygen free copper conductors pass the very fast high definition signal without any video imperfection
- The cable can be used also for component video and digital RCA coax audio by stripping one cable off or leaving it unused.
This high performance 1080p component audio video cable
is specially designed to transfer a 1080p signal. The 1080p component video cable is made of a pure Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductor which has the characteristics of high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation, low electric resistance and good signal transmission. In addition, by utilizing a triple shield technology on each one of three signal carriers, this 1080p component video cable will reject a maximum amount of EM and RF interference.
The next generation of HDTV's will need 1080p resolution component video cables, nearly twice what we have today...and todays component video cables will not be able to transfer the 148.5 Mhz signal needed to accommodate this demanding resolution.Tip:
It's always a good practice when using long cables that are installed in walls to test your component video chain out first by laying the cables on the ground and plugging them into you source devices and HDTV before installing them. It's far easier to diagnose problems this way then when they are in the wall.Applications:
These 1080p component audio video cables are primarily used to interconnect video equipment like upscaling DVD players, audio/video cable, Tivo and satellite high definition receivers, Plasma displays, LCD's projectors and more.NOTE:
The cable can be used for both right and left stereo audio or digital RCA coax audio by stripping one cable off or leaving it unused.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
The component audio video cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i.NOTE:
These component audio video cables are tested to pass a 1080p signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our component video cable boosters
if you feel your component video device source device can't drive long cables.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p component audio video cable today?