These HDMI to CAT5 extenders
are equipped with HDMI and CAT-5 connectors and are capable of converting and extending an HDMI video and audio signal up to 150 feet. They have an IR (infra-red) option to send your IR through them for a remote control to operate in another room.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI to CAT-5 / CAT-6 Send & Receive Set Features
- The set includes a SEND UNIT, RECEIVE UNIT and and one AC adapter for the TV end. Optionally it includes an IR adapter.
- Optionally they can transfer infrared control signals together with the HDMI signal and the above $50 option.
- Uses 2-UTP LAN cables （Cat5E/6） to achieve a long distance HDMI transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 150 feet under the video format of 1080p.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification as you do not need to care about the length of the cable.
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- HDMI V1.3b supported.
- All HDMI 1.3b compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of a 1080p display.
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI (with adapter) inputs.
- HDCP compliant.
- The unit has 2 LED indicators which when are red show the AC power and video signal status when the units are operating correctly.
- The unit has internal ESD protection.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- This model could be cascaded and used with our line of HDMI matrix switchers.
The signal will be sent with perfect video quality. We do recommend to use shielded CAT-5 or CAT-6 wire to get the best quality signal. By using this HDMI to CAT-5E Send & Receive Set, the transmission distance for 1080p can go up to 150 feet depending upon the model you chose.NOTE:
2 - CAT5 cables must be used with this HDMI to CAT5 converter as the 19 HDMI wires are converted to the 2 - CAT5 cables.NOTE:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap CAT5 cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier.
CAT5 to HDMI Extender Set Installation Tips:
- Connect the HDMI input source to the SEND unit
- Connect two CAT-5E/6 cables to both the Send and Receive units
- Connect the HDMI output
This HDMI to CAT-5E Send & Receive Set offers solutions for residential consumers, HDTV retail and show sites, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factories, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Why not buy this HDMI to CAT-5 / CAT-6 Send & Receive Set today?