This CAT6 cable
family has blazing speed up to 500MHz so you can connect component & HDMI devices w/o dropouts.
CAT6 Cable Features:
- CAT-6 cable
- Molded cable with protective boot
- Comes in many colors
- HDMI Certified for HDMI Extender and HDMI Matrix Use
- The CAT6 cable can support 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i & 1080p high definition frequencies to 10 to 500 MHz
- Contact Gold Plating 50u"(Short Body)
- Heavy UTP 24AWG for a perfect HDTV picture
- 4 Twisted Pairs with PE Divider
- Stranded 568B
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL Verified
- Contact Gold Plating 50u"
- Molded Strain Relief
- Category 6
- Rohs Compliant
- UL listed
- CSA Listed
Our CAT-6 cables are used for home theater, networking, data transfer, and phone lines. CAT-6 Cable is used in network applications and have been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products. These cables deliver improved performance over standard CAT-6 cables. Also, with its superior connector you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance.
Why not buy this CAT6 Cable today?