CAT5E Cable for High Definition Applications Features:
- CAT-5E with STP (Shielded Twisted Pair)
- 24 AWG, 4 twisted pairs, stranded bare copper
- UL ETL, EIA/TIA-568B
- Molded cable with protective boot
- Shielded with aluminum foil
- Comes in grey only
- The CAT5E cable can support 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p high definition frequencies to 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps.
- Contact Gold Plating 50u" (Short Body)
NOTE: We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables.
Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Our CAT5E Shielded Cables Especially Made For HDTV installations cable will retain a high quality signal when passing near / parallel to high voltage or power cables.