If you're wiring you house with CAT-5 extenders you need high definition CAT5E cables to prevent high definition picture loss.
CAT5E Cable for High Definition Applications Features:
- CAT-5E with STP (Shielded Twisted Pair)
- 24 AWG, 4 twisted pairs, stranded bare copper
- UL ETL, EIA/TIA-568B
- Molded cable with protective boot
- Shielded with aluminum foil
- Comes in grey only
- The CAT5E cable can support 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p high definition frequencies to 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps.
- Contact Gold Plating 50u" (Short Body)
These CAT5E cables have 50u" module plugs while most other vendors are selling cables with less than 10u" thickness. An higher value of (u") means higher quality !!NOTE:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables.
Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality
supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Our CAT5E Shielded Cables Especially Made For HDTV installations cable will retain a high quality signal when passing near / parallel to high voltage or power cables.
Your video is only as good as the CAT5E Shielded cable that connects it. Why not buy this CAT5E High Definition Shielded Cables Especially Made For HDTV installations today?