Burst PXFS Electronics Pixie-FS Frame Store TBC
The Pixie-FS is a Frame Store/TBC unit that is the size of a deck of cards. The Pixie-FS is a full feature 8-bit frame store including proc amp control. Adjustments for gain, color and timing. The Pixie-FS is dual standard, operating in either NTSC or PAL.
Burst Electronics PXFS Pixie-FS Frame Store TBC Feathers and Specifications:
- Full Frame TBC
- Adaptive Comb Filter Decoding
- Input Anti-aliasing Filters
- Multi-standard NTSC/PAL
- CVS Transcoding
- Instant Recall of Factory Preset Levels
- RS-232 Status and Control
- Composite or S-Video (?)
- Genlock (High-Z or 75 Ohms)
- AGC - Sync priority
- Input Level +/-6dB
- 4:2:2 CCIR656 Processing
- 9-bit ND quantization
- 27MHz Sampling
- 4-line Adaptive Comb Filter
- Frequency Response +/-1.0dB to 5.5MHz
- Differential Gain <2%
- Differential Phase <2∅
- Warranty: Two Year Parts and labour
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst Electronics PXFS Pixie-FS Frame Store TBC today?