The BG-3 (single output) and the BG-7 (single pattern output plus 6 black burst outputs) are video multi-pattern generators with the ability for the user to import a graphics file and overlay that image on the pattern output. A 24-bit full color graphic is created with any paint program and loaded into the BG-3/7 via a front-panel USB 2.0 port. Once stored in the unit, the graphic image is overlaid on the pattern output. There is an On/Off switch to control the insertion of the image.
Burst Electronics BG3-BAL Pattern Generator w/Color OSD/ID NTSC/PAL- Balanced Audio Mini-XLR Features:
- SMPTE Color Bars Window
- Full Field Bars 5 Step Luma
- Red 5 Step Chroma
- Green 10 Step Chroma
- Blue Black Burst
Why not buy this Burst Electronics BG3-BAL Pattern Generator w/Color OSD/ID NTSC/PAL- Balanced Audio Mini-XLR today?
Burst Electronics BG3-BAL Pattern Generator w/Color OSD/ID NTSC/PAL- Balanced Audio Mini-XLR Specifications:
- Output: 1 volt standard video 75 Ohms 1%
- Sync at -40 IRE
- Burst at +/-20 IRE (3.579545 MHz NTSC, 4.433619 MHz PAL)
- Setup: 7.5 IRE NTSC (0 IRE PAL)
- Fully saturated 75% bars (gray, yellow, cyan, green, magenta, red, blue, black)
- 12 Vdc, center positive (optional 5 Vdc)
- Tone 1 kHz (0dB unbalanced phono jack, +4dB balanced miniXLR)
- Dimensions: 5.6W x 1.5H x 7.3D (inches)
- Wall module (included): 120 Vac 60 Hz, 12 Vdc 500 mA, UL listed or 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz, 5 Vdc 1A, UL listed.
- Warranty: Two Year Parts and Labor
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst Electronics BG3-BAL Pattern Generator w/Color - Audio Mini-XLR or Call 800-841-9238