This BNC cable is used to connect projectors and HDTV's to you BNC source equipment. They have been 1080p tested before we ship.
BNC Cable Specifications:
- HDTV Signal: 1080p minimum
- Our BNC Video cables are handcrafted with RG58 cable with matching impedance true 75-ohm BNC connectors. Perfect for all video facility equipment interfacing and video patch cord assemblies.
- Tightly woven, >95% Bare Copper Braid Shield.
- Special Foam Polyethylene dielectric for extremely low loss.
- Number of Channels: 1
- Conductor: RG-58 24 AWG Stranded Copper for flexibility.
- Conductor DC Resistance: <25.9 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <4.0 ohms/1000 ft.
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft
- Nominal impedance: True 75 ohms.
- Nominal Loss: 5.0 dB/100 ft at 150 MHz
- Standard Jacket color: Black