This Black Box BXAMGR-200 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 225-Device License is a KVM system management platform that can manage small, medium, and large installations that have thousands of endpoints. It provides a centralized, easy-to-use command center for full monitoring and control of your eBlack Boxre system, across the enterprise. Without leaving your seat, you can control user access, monitor device status, and address poteBlack Boxal problems before they happen. Ensure security with autheBlack Boxcation and access control. Security interface dashboard for reporting and real-time alerts.
Black Box BXAMGR-200 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 225-Device License Features:
- Manage your eBlack Boxre Black Box Emerald KVM-over-IP Matrix Switching Solution
- Intuitive dashboard provides an instant snapshot and extended management of your KVM network
- Monitor and initiate KVM connections with auto discovery for Emerald and DKM Systems.
- Manage bandwidth allocation, upgrades, user access rights, automated security alerts and more.
- Provides unlimited device scalability for your enterprise KVM Matrix Switching System.
- Enables Target Pooling: Automatically assign users to next available system
- Enables Bonding: Switch a group of Emerald KVM Receivers to multiple transmitters and VMs
- Supports 225 connected endpoints (upgradable via optional licenses)
- Easy-to-use centralized admin and control with simple configuration for large-scale deployments.
- Enterprise management with enhanced autheBlack Boxcation, access control, and accouBlack Boxng for secure communication.
- Support for virtual desktops and physical PCs/servers, plus integration with virtualization management tools.
- Advanced mode controls, including private, shared, pre-emption, and auto-login.
This product is non-returnable & non-refundable!
Why not buy this Black Box BXAMGR-200 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 225-Device License today?
Black Box BXAMGR-200 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 225-Device License Specifications:
|Input Power||100–240 V, 50-60 Hz|