AVPro Edge MU-GEN-SIX-G-GEN2 4K UHD & HDR Generator
AVPro Edge MU-GEN-SIX-G-GEN2 4K UHD & HDR Generator is an HDMI pattern generator intended for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0(b) and HDCP 2.2 operation at the 18 Gbps level. Additionally, the SIX-G is an excellent field troubleshooting tool for distributed high bandwidth HDMI systems and a reference source for video calibration.
The handheld device is portable thanks to a built-in battery and can generate over 100 different test patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting. There's a three-inch color display with simplified menus as well as free PC control software. The SIX-G also features Hot Plug Detect, EDID read/write functionality and the ability to create custom resolutions. There's the option for either RS232 or USB control and support for CalMAN and Light Illusion calibration software. The SIX-G is the only unit to carry the complete suite of ISF test patterns, select-able color output level, RGB Triplets and Constant APL (Average Picture Level) all in one place, making it a calibrators dream. The SIX-G is ISF Labs and DPL Labs certified, the firmware is field upgradable, and it even includes audio confidence tests.
Pair the SIX-G with the SIX-A Analyzer and you have the most powerful (and affordable) HDMI system troubleshooting system on the planet!
AVPro Edge MU-GEN-SIX-G-GEN2 4K UHD & HDR Generator Features:
- HDMI 2.0 Support
- 600 Mcsc - 2160P @60 4:4:4 Maximum Resolution
- Color Space Selectable
- Full Range RGB (0-255)
- SMPTE RGB (16-235)
- YC444, 422, 420 (16-235)
- Auto Detect (read EDID - display preferred format)
- High Bit Depth - 8, 10, 12, and 16 bit per pixel support
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support
- Multiple HDR Memories
- HDR 10, 10+
- Dolby Vision - includes go/no-go test
- Custom HDR Memory
- BT. 2020 Wide Color Gamut (WCG) Support
- HDCP Content Type Selectable
- Type 0 - Type 0 content can pass over any version of HDCP ( 1.X or 2.X) - like 1080P - all 1080P content is type 0.
- Type 1 - Type 1 content requires mandatory HDCP 2.2 - will not pass over any 1.X infrastructure. Most 4K UHD movies at type 1.
- Scramble Mode Selectable
- Select 1 for testing TMDS Character Rates >340 Mcsc (over 10.2 Gbps)
- Select 0 for testing TMDS Character Rates <340 Mcsc (under 10.2 Gbps)
- Note: Scrambling for EMI/RFI Reduction. Scrambling is done in all the three data channels - TMDS channels 0, 1, and 2. EMI/RFI reduction in the TMDS clock channel is achieved by reducing clock frequency to one-fourth and reducing the clock amplitude. By default, the scrambling is enabled in HDMI 2.0 at TMDS bit rates above 3.4 Gbps to 6.0 Gbps. The Source enables scrambling for TMDS rates below 3.4 Gbps if both the Source and the Sink support scrambling at that TMDS character rate.
- Full 10-Bit RGB Triplet Generator (0-1024 RGB)
- HDCP Selectable - Off, HDCP 2.2 or HDCP 1.X
- Hot Plug Detect Indicator
Why not buy this AVPro Edge MU-GEN-SIX-G-GEN2 4K UHD & HDR Generator today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).