AVPro Edge AC-CX100-RAMP ConferX HDBaseT 100M Receiver & Universal Amplifier
This AVPro Edge AC-CX100-RAMP ConferX HDBaseT 100M Receiver & Universal Amplifier is multi-purpose device serves several functions in today’s classroom, conference room and boardroom and includes an IP controllable 2 channel 25W Amplifier with microphone, line, HDMI and HDBaseT inputs, Full 18Gbps throughout (100M HDBaseT 10.2 Gbps). Outputs are scalable from 2K to 4K and 4K to 2K and there are additional audio outputs for recorders, additional amplifiers, audio matrices or other devices. Full EDID management makes setup a breeze and the on-screen display (OSD) provides critical information for the system operator and installer.
The CX100-RAMP supports both ARC and eARC so all high bitrate audio codecs are supported. A built-in circuit for eARC automatically detects delay information from the display and corrects time delay up to 170 msec. All of these functions support collaboration for large and small groups!
AVPro Edge AC-CX100-RAMP ConferX HDBaseT 100M Receiver & Universal Amplifier Features:
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- 4K 30 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Support
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- HDCP 2.3 & Earlier Supported
- HDBaseT input port: 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- CEC Pass Through
- Stable Power input
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- EDID management
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their audio/video system.
- Microphone input and control
- Audio channel overlay
- Inputs: 4K HDMI, 4K HDBaseT (100M), Microphone, Line Audio
- Outputs: 2 4K HDMI ports 1 scalable and 1 eARC, amplified (25 watts per channel) 2-channel audio, line audio and digital line audio
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos.
- Full 4k60 444:422:RGB capable from and between the HDMI INPUT to both HDMI OUTPUTS
- Audio Delay - 170msec total for stereo, around 85msec per channel
- Easy to use web os which is easily controlled on iphone or android
Why not buy this AVPro Edge AC-CX100-RAMP ConferX HDBaseT 100M Receiver & Universal Amplifier today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).