This 15X4 Input A/V Switcher with HDMI, Component Video, Digital Audio, Automatic Input Modes and Volume equalization
has been designed for use with Home Theater, DSS Satellite, DVD, HDTV, Video Games, Audio Recording Equipment, as well as for background music applications. This A/V Switcher provides the necessary A/V inputs for adding components to your TV and home theater system.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.Note 1:
This item is NOT a matrix switcher.
The A/V Switcher Features:
- High Bandwidth: Low noise audio / video switching for today鎶痟igh quality systems.
- Nine A/V Inputs plus HDMI, component video and digital audio to allow you to add more A/V
sources such as HDMI, DVD, satellite dish, VCR, HDTV, games, and more to your TV and home theater
- Convenient Front Panel: A/V input for connecting camcorder or portable video player.
- Front panel LCD screen: Displays input selection, channel information, video format and volume level.
- Video Signal Conversion: Simplifies connections and cable hook-up. Up Converts Composite video to Component video, and S-Video to Component. There is NO HDMI conversion.
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Digital Audio Conversion: Simplifies your hook-up by providing outputs for both coaxial and optical
(Toslink) audio signals regardless of the source.
- Digital Audio Splitter: Simplifies your hook-up by splitting off the digital audio from the HDMI inputs, and
routes the signal to the optical and co-axial audio outputs
- Automatic Input Mode (Auto Input): Detects and switches to the most recent active input without
manual selection. Simply turn on your DVD and the A/V Switcher directs the video and audio from this device
automatically to the TV and audio receiver.
- Volume Equalization: Equalizes audio line levels from a dynamic range of 6 to -6 dB.
- IR Universal Remote Control: To select a different input or mode. Also learns commands to operate
other home theater and A/V equipment.
- RS-232 Interface: To allow the A/V Switcher to be controlled by home automation equipment or a PC. (Cable
- NTSC and PAL Compatible
- 30 day warranty
The A/V Switcher has:
A/V Switcher Inputs:
A/V Switcher Outputs:
- 6 x Composite Video,
- 4 x S-Video,
- 2 x Component video,
- 3 X HDMI, Audio:
- 6 Stereo (L/R) Audio,
- 2 Optical Audio,
- 3 Coaxial Audio
Note 2: Digital Audio Conversion:
- 2 X Composite Video that are buffered outputs and can only have the same source of signal
- 2 X S-Video,
- 1 X Component video and
- 1 x HDMI (Does not convert from analog video to HDMI)
- 2 Stereo (L/R) Audio,
- 1 Optical Audio,
- 1 Coaxial Audio
The A/V Switcher has 5 digital audio inputs and 2 digital audio outputs. The A/V Switcher will only convert optical to digital coaxial and visa versa and does not convert analog audio to digital audio.Note 3:
The A/V Switcher will not scale or convert Composite, S-video or Component video into HDMI. HDMI is only an integrated, independent 3X1 HDMI switcher. If you have a combination of standard composite video (RCA type jacks) and S-Video (mini-din jacks) on your
equipment, use a single A/V source per input.Composite Video conversion:
The A/V Switcher does not convert analog audio to digital audio or visa versa. has a composite to component converter. You can feed a combination of composite, and component to the VS-560 and feed only a component signal to your TV. This
lets you use just one component input on your TV and all sources will automatically be displayed there.S-video Conversion:
The A/V Switcher has an s-video to component converter. You can feed a combination of s-video and component to the A/V Switcher and feed only a component signal to your TV. This lets you use just one
component input on your TV and all sources will automatically be displayed there.Note 4: HDMI:
The A/V Switcher has 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output. The HDMI is version 1.3 and supports the following resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. The separate analog inputs are NOT converted to HDMI.
The A/V Switcher is a useful accessory for any system requiring a conversion from S-Video to component video. It provides the necessary A/V inputs for adding components to your TV and home theater system. The AV switcher is RS-232 Controllable and has Auto input sensing.
Why not buy this A/V Switcher today?