Atlona 5 Input 4K HDMI Switcher w/2 HDMI & HDBaseT Ouputs
4K Dual Mirrored HDMI outputs
The AT-UHD-SW-52ED from Atlona is a 5x1 HDMI switcher that supports 4K/UHD videos @ 60 Hz. It features mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, auto-switching, balanced audio outputs and advanced control capability. It also offers a bandwidth of 10.2Gbps for 3D pass-through. The front panel buttons and IR remote control allow it to be used a standalone switcher.
The AT-UHD-SW-52ED is part of the SW-5 Series, Atlona抯first line of HDMI switchers that support 4K/UHD video at 60Hz. The series, consisting of three switchers, have five inputs and offer 10.2 Gbps bandwidth with a web server enabling GUI control over EDID, HDCP, and audio settings. All models in the series are equipped for auto-switching and remote control via IR, IP, and RS-232 formats. The switchers support multi-channel digital audio formats up to Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio. And all allow HDCP management for use with compliant and non-compliant devices and are equipped with USB and LAN ports for firmware updating.
Mirrored, dual HDMI outputs
- Supports dual room display environments or primary room display and presenter抯confidence monitor
- Eliminates cost associated with extra gear; simplifies installation
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition PCs and other sources and displays
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed finance reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- Reduces complexity or eliminates control system completely
- Simplifies user operation
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and display; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
- Volume Up and Volume Down button adjust output level to sound system
- Provides quick level adjustment
- Displays volume level of the switcher
- Provides quick indication of level during setup
Balanced, line level output
- Reduces noise and requirement for external components
- Matches requirements of commercial sound systems
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with optional 19 rack-mount brackets
- Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control, rack mount bracket kit
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52ED 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher with Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT Outputs and PoE this?
Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher with Mirrored HDMI Outputs Specifications:
- Video: 4096x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p,email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
- Colorspace: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- HDMI IN/OUT: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- S/PDIF: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+
- L/R Audio:maximum analog output: balanced +18dBu @ 0dBfs, 2Ch PCM only
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K: up to 5 meters: up to 15 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p: up to 10 meters: up to 30 feet
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- CEC: Pass through
- HDCP: Switchable - Compliant/Non compliant
- Firmware: Mini-B USB
- HDMI: Type A
- Digital Audio: S/PDIF
- Analog Audio: 5-pin captive screw
- LAN: RJ45 (8P8C), TCP/IP control
- RS-232: 3-pin captive screw
- Power: 2-pin, 5V captive screw
- Operating: 0癈to 50癈: 32癋to 122癋
- Storage: -20癈to 60癈: -4癋to 140癋
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Consumption: 7.5W
- Idle Consumption: 1.7W
- Input: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 5V/3.6A
- H x W x D: 44 x 222.25 x 261 (mm): 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28 (inch)
- Rack Unit: 1/2 rack, 1RU
- Unit: 3.15kg: 1.44lbs
- Power Supply: CE, FCC, cULus, RCM
- Unit: CE, FCC
The AT-UHD-SW-52 is ideal for use in applications where:
- Two displays are needed to cover presentations in large rooms or where a confidence monitor is needed at the presenter抯podium along with the primary room display.
- Installers need an easy-to-integrate, five-input HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD capability to support multiple sources and mirrored displays to work with any control system.
|Atlona 5x2 HDMI 4K Switch - Model AT-UHD-SW-52|
|WolfPack 4K 5x1 HDMI 2.0 Switcher w/HDCP 2.2 - 5 Year Warranty|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $79.95
(You Save: 73%)
|WolfPack 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix with HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 - Rack Mount|
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Why not buy this Atlona product today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 5 Input 4K HDMI Switcher w/2 HDMI & HDBaseT Ouputs or Call 800-841-9238
Q: Why should I buy this Atlona product from HDTV Supply?
A: HDTV Supply & Atlona have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2003 and even with their prior company, Len Expo. We are a Premier Authorized Partner & have a signed contract directly with Atlona. If you buy an Atlona product from an unauthorized source you will not get any warranty support, tech support, nor any of the below.
Buying An Atlona Product from HDTV Supply Gets You:
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you a 10-year Atlona warranty with any Atlona product you buy from us. It is always best to register your product with Atlona at Product Registration so they have your equipment on file if you have any problems.
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you Free Lifetime HDTV Supply U.S. based Telephone Tech Support at 800-841-9238 with any Atlona product you buy from us
- When you buy an Atlona product from us and you need to call Atlona directly (877-536-3976) they provide you these hours of operation:
- U.S. Monday - Friday 5AM to 5PM PST
- U.S. Saturday - 7AM to 5PM PST
- U.K. Support is at +44 (0)118 380-0430 from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM (GMT)
- 99% on Atlona products are in stock and ship the same day
- You can buy Atlona products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account as well as PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Atlona products
- You will find all Atlona User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Atlona products
- If their is an Atlona firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Atlona products at our site
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing assuring you a perfect unit when you get it.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance assuring you of a replacement unit being sent to you if you receive it and it is broken in shipping