Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher
4K HDMI Switch up to 60Hz
The AT-UHD-SW-51 from Atlona is a 5x1 HDMI switcher that supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz. It features auto-switching and advanced control capability and offers 3D pass-through along with a bandwidth of 10.2 Gbps. It can be used a standalone switcher when controlled by front panel buttons and IR remote control.
Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher Features:
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- Reduces complexity or eliminates control system completely
- Simplifies user operation
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and destination; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
- Audio is returned from the remote display via HDMI to the S/PDIF or analog audio outputs
- Allows ARC-enabled TVs, such as smart TVs, to transmit audio back to an AV receiver through the same HDMI cable used to connect the input
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with optional 19 rack mount brackets.
- Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together.
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
ARC Audio Return Channel
Multi-channel audio compliant
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
Why not buy Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher this?3>
Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher Specifications:
- Video:4096x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p,email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
- Colorspace: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- HDMI IN/OUT: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- S/PDIF: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+
- L/R Audio:maximum analog output: balanced +5dBu @ 0dBfs, 2Ch PCM only
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K: up to 5 meters: up to 15 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p: up to 10 meters: up to 30 feet
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- CEC: Pass through
- HDCP: Switchable - Compliant/Non compliant
- Firmware: Mini-B USB
- HDMI: Type A
- Digital Audio: S/PDIF
- Analog Audio: L/R RCA
- LAN: RJ45 (8P8C), TCP/IP control
- RS-232: 3-pin captive screw
- Power: 2-pin, 5V captive screw
- Operating: 0ηto 50η: 32ηto 122η
- Storage: -20ηto 60η: -4ηto 140η
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Consumption: 5.94W
- Idle Consumption: 1.57W
- Input: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 5V/3.6A
- H x W x D: 44 x 222.25 x 261 (mm): 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28 (inch)
- Rack Unit: 1/2 rack, 1RU
- Unit: 3.10kg: 1.40lbs
- Power Supply: CE, FCC, cULus, RCM
- Unit: CE, FCC
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is ideal for use in applications where:
- 4K video switching must be added to AV systems with upgraded 4K displays and sources that were designed around a high end audio processor/switcher limited to 1080p.
- Installers need a no-nonsense, cost-effective 51 HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD support for easily-managed applications with multiple sources and one display for corporate and residential applications that will work with any control system.
Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher Summary:
- 4K/UHD capability
- ARC - Audio Return Channel
- EDID and HDCP Management
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
|WolfPack 4K 3x1 HDMI 2.0 Switcher w/HDCP 2.2 - 5 Year Warranty|
Price: $249.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 70%)
|WolfPack 4K 5x1 HDMI 2.0 Switcher w/HDCP 2.2 - 5 Year Warranty|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 67%)
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Why not buy this Atlona product today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 4K/UHD 5 Input HDMI Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
Q: Why should I buy this Atlona product from HDTV Supply?
A: HDTV Supply & Atlona have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2003 and even with their prior company, Len Expo. We are a Premier Authorized Partner & have a signed contract directly with Atlona. If you buy an Atlona product from an unauthorized source you will not get any warranty support, tech support, nor any of the below.
Buying An Atlona Product from HDTV Supply Gets You:
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you a 10-year Atlona warranty with any Atlona product you buy from us. It is always best to register your product with Atlona at Product Registration so they have your equipment on file if you have any problems.
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you Free Lifetime HDTV Supply U.S. based Telephone Tech Support at 800-841-9238 with any Atlona product you buy from us
- When you buy an Atlona product from us and you need to call Atlona directly (877-536-3976) they provide you these hours of operation:
- U.S. Monday - Friday 5AM to 5PM PST
- U.S. Saturday - 7AM to 5PM PST
- U.K. Support is at +44 (0)118 380-0430 from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM (GMT)
- 99% on Atlona products are in stock and ship the same day
- You can buy Atlona products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account as well as PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Atlona products
- You will find all Atlona User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Atlona products
- If their is an Atlona firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Atlona products at our site
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing assuring you a perfect unit when you get it.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance assuring you of a replacement unit being sent to you if you receive it and it is broken in shipping