Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT HDBaseT TX/RX with 3-Input Switcher and HD Scaler
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT HDBaseT TX/RX with 3-Input Switcher and HD Scaler
is an HDBaseT extender kit that includes the AT-HDVS-150-TX 3x1 switcher and transmitter, and the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler. The HDVS-150-TX features two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-KIT serves as a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability, and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display's native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler, switcher, and display.Compact Switcher and Extender
The HDVS-150-KIT combines the benefits of auto-switching, integrated display control, and HD scaling, plus the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation of the HDVS-150-TX. The HDVS-150-RX can also be surface-mounted for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-150-KIT provides control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-KIT can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-KIT forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-150-KIT display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
A power button on the front panel of the HDVS-150-TX can be used for manual on/off control of the display.Auto-Switching
The HDVS-150-KIT automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal.
Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT HDBaseT TX/RX with 3-Input Switcher and HD Scaler Applications:
- Education environments - The HDVS-150-TX is placed in a lectern for use with sources such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input, and the signal is transmitted to the HDVS-150-RX at the display.
- Corporate environments - The switcher is installed below a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system.
(See this featured application as an example, and read about the HDVS-150-TX and HDVS-150-RX in these corporate and local government case studies.)
Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT HDBaseT TX/RX with 3-Input Switcher and HD Scaler Features:
- HDBaseT extender kit with AT-HDVS-150-TX switching transmitter and AT-HDVS-150-RX HD scaling receiver
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 1920x1200
- Provides a cost-effective yet compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control
- 3x1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio*
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- * Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
- Long distance HDMI extension
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) using CAT6a/7 cable or 197 feet (60 meters) over CAT5e/6 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920x1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800x600 to 1920x1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display's native resolution
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power for transmitter is supplied by HDVS-150-RX over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a lectern or conference table without the need for local AC power
- Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
- EDID management
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC's graphics resolution
- HDCP management
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu, control software, or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system
- Front panel input selection and on/off controls (HDVS-150-TX)
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
- RS-232 scaler and switcher control
- Input switching, image adjustments, resolution settings, and auto-set to display's native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger, control system-based AV systems
- RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display control; Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
- Field-updatable firmware
- Rear panel USB ports on transmitter and receiver provide an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- Included accessories
- User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy this Atlona AT-HDVS-150-KIT HDBaseT TX/RX with 3-Input Switcher and HD Scaler today?