ATEN CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch (Cables included) incorporating the latest Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology, the CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch is the world's first DisplayPort KVM switch with a built-in MST hub. The CS1922M enables users to adopt two console displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video source, providing an extended desktop mode and splitter mode at resolutions up to 4K for multitasking across two displays while reducing bulky cable connections.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed peripheral data transmissions, the CS1922M integrates a USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub to deliver unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - allowing you to maximize multitasking operations.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM switch's focus to be on one computer while its USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer - such as a print server or splitter. Additionally, the switch allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers and even allows HD audio transmitted through a DisplayPort source.
With a rich feature set, the CS1922M is designed to exceed the requirements such as excellent video quality and ultra-fast data transmission speed for gaming, graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
ATEN CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch (Cables included) Features:
- World's First DisplayPort KVM Switch with Built-in MST Hub
- One USB keyboard/mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor control 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source *
- Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode.
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter **
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Remarkable Audio/Video Experience
- Superior video quality - 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort ***
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Intelligent Operation
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse ****, and RS-232 commands
- Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and Audio focus
- Power On Detection - if a computer is powered off, the CS1922M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Versatile Compatibility
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support - Windows, Mac and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch (Cables included) today?
ATEN CS1922M 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP Switch (Cables included) Specification:
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse, RS-232 Commands|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female |
1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
1 x HDMI Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
1 x RJ-11 Female
|KVM (Computer) Ports||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue) |
2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Selected||2 x Pushbutton|
|On Line /Selected||2 (Orange)|
|USB Link||2 (Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
|Scan Interval||1-99 seconds (Default: 5 seconds)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.73 kg ( 1.61 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm |
(8.27 x 3.46 x 2.19 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|