ADDERView OSD offers exceptional value for money with its ability to Support up to eight computers in a single box solution. This also allows multiple units to be brought together. It offers an instinctive On Screen Display selection menu that allows you to name all your computers independently. This process makes selecting a channel an easy task and one no longer has to remember the channel number. Apart from these ADDERView desktop features, ADDERView OSD also offers an extension Port that aids remote controlled operations of the switch. Complete with a multi-function numeric LED display it also displays the channel that you are presently connected to, the data activity and the power status of the switch. Along with being a desktop switch AdderView OSDE also offers optional rack mount kit.
Why not buy this Adder AV4OSDE 1x4 KVM Switch - VGA PS/2 On-screen Display today?
Adder AV4OSDE 1x4 KVM Switch - VGA PS/2 On-screen Display Specifications:
- 4 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video.
- 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard.
- 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- AV4OSD Model: 1 Shared keyboard, monitor and mouse to 4 CPUs.
- Both Models
- 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared keyboard.
- 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared mouse.
- 1 x 15 way HDD Female for shared monitor.
- 1 x 5V dc power inlet for optional PSU.
- 1 x 15 way D Female options Port for optional RC1 remote control unit and RS232 control.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder AV4OSDE 1x4 KVM Switch - VGA PS/2 On-screen Display or Call 800-841-9238